Blade 2 The Reaper Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2K?

:rotfl

You can get Sauron, Galactus and half another PF for that :duh
And what is it? A pretty standard 24" statue, black pants, some chains and an unnecessarily complicated light up base. Good luck... This is a $800 piece tops...

https://www.elitecreature.com/reapermaquette

I agree also that the price seems high essentially given that this is almost a premium format figure (maybe a little bit bigger). I feel like it should have been priced at a max of 1K.

Sculpted and Painted by the best in the biz - This is what your paying for - certainly No Sideshow quality here .........

That makes sense, but somehow I doubt that Steve himself will be painting the production pieces...even though it would be a dream if he did..

:rotfl Factory cast, made and painted in China. It's a big PF nothing more don't kid yourself.

Amazing piece! But not 2k, they got the price totally wrong. It is smaller than say the Wolf predator and that to me, even though I have it was over priced. People will try anything to justify paying 2k for it. The sculpt is spot on. But mass produced in china on a conveyor belt doesn't seem logical. But I won't knock this one. It's epic. If you can afford it get it. If not don't kill yourself trying to have it. Great start to me for a new company. :clap

Back