Blade 2 The Reaper Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently this is gonna be 2k. I am out.
I can buy Sauron, Galactus and have change for half another PF for that! I mean it's just a large PF like the Collossus or Chewie PF's with a light up base... For what it is it's $800 max.

Yep 2K.....I'm with ya....noooooooo way.......shame, he would have sold a lot for around 7-8 hundred

Yeah I don't get it. Sell maybe 100 at 2k or 500 at $800. But I failed economics so what do I know about the law of diminishing returns.

Nope.. 2K for a not great movie. Maybe he's onto something make a few obscure second rate creatures at an unresonable price.

Wang can name his price. His Wangness is a sculpting god. I just have to admit I am cheap and undeserving of his glory. Congrats to the 6 that get this.

IMG_5515_zps55ab88f6.jpg~original

thats-good.gif

Elite Creature Collectibles Pricing aren't final. It will all depend on what the actual manufacturing costs are. This statue has many components including animated led lighting. We've taken extra steps on the paintjob as well to create a more movie quality finish. It's going to be a wait and see situation.

While I appreciate efforts for paint and finish, using resin teeth etc, but I can do without animated LED lights, are they really worth it? How often will they ever be used?

Wang can name his price. His Wangness is a sculpting god. I just have to admit I am cheap and undeserving of his glory. Congrats to the 6 that get this.

Indeed he can , but this reaper statue wasn't sculpted by Wang but by his girlfriend Miyo ;)

Here she is posing with the Reaper .
e2d27d85d01c5f31ff6ebcc5cecfa27e_zpsec8fcac5.jpg

Elite Creature Collectibles .........

While I appreciate efforts for paint and finish, using resin teeth etc, but I can do without animated LED lights, are they really worth it? How often will they ever be used?

:exactly::goodpost: never cared for lights in statues just more to go wrong with later down the line

The longer i collect the more anti electronics i become. Worse yet are batteries that could end up leaking.

Were do i pre order one. All i find is a facebook page for the company and would love to have it plus the 2 bust.

Back