Blade 2 The Reaper Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently the jewelry is real, and when i asked about the pants they said it was real leather...not sure if it would still account for 2K though.

well, you can look at it like this..its 1/3 scale, and its 2k..compare that to the legendary scale figures SS puts out…they're kinda sorta the same height despite legendary being 1/2 scale, I'm sure this will have more details/better paint app when it comes out..but is a reaper really that popular/in-demand enough to sell for that cost? it is being done by steve wang, but again its a hefty chunk..ik if I'm deciding between reaper or say ironman mk 7 by SS, il go ironman…but thats just me..as I've stated i do love their work and il be grabbing their bust.

Actually it is Miyo Nakamura (Wang's girlfriend) that sculpted this reaper maquette, not Wang himself...but yeah this is definitely 1:3 scale as opposed to 1:2 scale which should again account for a lower price...I mean it is almost a PF.

yea its somewhere in that in between..like lol did u see the ironman mk 7 or dr doom legendary scales…they both OWN this reaper statue n they cost the same amount and dwarf it in size…iron man i believe is 40 inches and will have light up features that actually matter…tbh the fact that ironman was announced that its going for PO next week might affect me getting some stuff as i was not expecting it this soon…i do love his work tho...

this thing is fantastic. the detail kills almost anything made by SS.

And more important, chances are you will get exactly what is advertised.

This cinemaquette reaper maquette looks really good, other than the pricing. I wonder if it is going to sell out...and if it does, wonder how it is going to do in the secondary market given that there doesn't seem to be that many Blade fans...

If a Snipes Blade bust/maquette was revealed there might be more enthusiasm. Let's face it he is the centerpiece and the others are more complimentary.
I can't see them selling more than a handful of these to hardcore CM and Blade fans and people who think 2k is pocket change.

If a Snipes Blade bust/maquette was revealed there might be more enthusiasm. Let's face it he is the centerpiece and the others are more complimentary.
I can't see them selling more than a handful of these to hardcore CM and Blade fans and people who think 2k is pocket change.

:exactly::goodpost:

Agreed. The statue is incredibly well done & I think there are many Blade fans but this statue isn't even of Jared Nomack - the reaper of all reapers. Instead, it's just a random reaper that I can't identify with in film or comics, and for $2k it's an easy pass.

Totally agree. Hey, Cinemaquette did a fantastic job on this. Its amazing. But WTF man? Of all things to release, they release this? George and Co. at Toynami/Cinemaquette really need to have their heads examined. I got their email yesterday about this statue and I just laughed then deleted the email. You know if they had done a 1/3 maquette of Wesley Snipe as Blade then I'd say good for them. But a nameless reaper? And not Nomak? Cinemaquette is crazy baby! And I own three Cinemaquettes--Predator, Alien and Chris Reeve Superman. They could have gone big and released a Luke Skywalker to go with their Vader or a Keaton Batman or a Predator 2 City Hunter. Hell, they could have stunned us all and done a Robocop. But this? Wacky. I guess if you want to tank your company, this is the probably the best way to do it.

Totally agree. Hey, Cinemaquette did a fantastic job on this. Its amazing. But WTF man? Of all things to release, they release this? George and Co. at Toynami/Cinemaquette really need to have their heads examined. I got their email yesterday about this statue and I just laughed then deleted the email. You know if they had done a 1/3 maquette of Wesley Snipe as Blade then I'd say good for them. But a nameless reaper? And not Nomak? Cinemaquette is crazy baby! And I own three Cinemaquettes--Predator, Alien and Chris Reeve Superman. They could have gone big and released a Luke Skywalker to go with their Vader or a Keaton Batman or a Predator 2 City Hunter. Hell, they could have stunned us all and done a Robocop. But this? Wacky. I guess if you want to tank your company, this is the probably the best way to do it.

Well,it's not exactly Cinemaquette but Elite Creatures Collectibles that is releasing this reaper.It's in partnership with CM,yes,but they are only distributing this maquette for ECC.
But I agree, from a commercial POV it would have made sense for CM to release a Blade maquette and ECC a Nomak.Especially at $2000.
On the other hand it wouldn't be much different if ECC opted for a Nomak with his mouth completely open like that... one wouldn't see much of a difference next to this generic reaper anyway.On top of that it's in line with CM's creatures releases that are stylized and different from the creatures in the movie.The only creature that seems to be accurate likenesswise is the "Creature of the black lagoon".
Don't get me wrong...these creature maquettes from CM are magnificent and jawdropping but movie accuracy is clearly not their priority.
If they are lucky they will sell 100 of these reapers...

Last edited:
CM will anounce a new maquette soon. Rumoured to be Keaton Batman but we won't know until the official anouncement.

CM will anounce a new maquette soon. Rumoured to be Keaton Batman but we won't know until the official anouncement.

now that SS is doing a 1/4 pf, don't see too many people willing to shell out over 4x the cost just for a 1/3 unless the CM is miles better. They better get Keaton to sign the COA's.

CM = Rip off. I'll shell out the coin for a 1/3 Endo or Predator, but 2k for a large PF with a bad silicone likeness is ridiculous.
Same goes for this. Ooh it has pants and 3 bucks worth of chains it must be worth 5 PF's.

CM = Rip off. I'll shell out the coin for a 1/3 Endo or Predator, but 2k for a large PF with a bad silicone likeness is ridiculous.
Same goes for this. Ooh it has pants and 3 bucks worth of chains it must be worth 5 PF's.

I'm with you, but I will say, if the piece is clearly unmatched by anything else before it, I would still consider purchasing. There's a lot of variables though.

Back