BLACKBOX 1/6 GUESS ME SERIES "SPECTRE - THE DAY of THE DEAD "

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just hoping that when BCS gets around to Craig era movies that they opt for the final action sequence of Skyfall and do a figure in the Barbour hunting jacket and include the Anderson Wheeler rifle and an HK SBR.. maybe a dynamite stick and the hunting knife too.. That would be the most epic DC era Bond figure :)

I'm just hoping that when BCS gets around to Craig era movies that they opt for the final action sequence of Skyfall and do a figure in the Barbour hunting jacket and include the Anderson Wheeler rifle and an HK SBR.. maybe a dynamite stick and the hunting knife too.. That would be the most epic DC era Bond figure :)

I’m surprised we haven’t seen a third party offer that yet. Skyfall was a far more successful and acclaimed film but spectre got way more figures including a Bond girl, an outfit from an opening sequence and a couple of a look thst was only on a poster!

I’d be into the end of skyfall look... what I affectionately refer to as the Home Alone sequence.

Price isn't bad, and I really liked Spectre and this outfit. Very tempting.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Back