Premium Format Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
at those who already received Black Widow ... do her feet touch the base or is their still some space left ?

at those who already received Black Widow ... do her feet touch the base or is their still some space left ?

Just got my black widow. This is my first pf it is very cool. Mine doesn't seem to touch the base all the way although it is very close. One thing I was wondering about is on my base there are a bunch of little scratches in the black paint. Is this normal? I am having a difficult time getting photos.

I don't want this first post to come off as negative as I have 4 other PF's and several statues / comiquettes from Sideshow and they are all (pretty much) flawless. Unfortunately, my Black Widow EX arrived with a break in the right leg where the boot attaches as well and there is evidence that the support post was digging into the styrofoam packaging.

I sent my photos off to Sideshow and they have responded with the options of a $50.00 credit, $45.00 refund or a return of the item which will result in a full refund or exchange.

I don't want to lose out on the EX, has anyone had experience with returns?

I just received mine, scratches on the base and I can't get the right hand to securely attach at all, it just kind of hangs there by the magnet. I also had a hard time getting the left hand on, the empty left hand will not attach at all. This is by far not my first PF and I have to say, for a PF the packaging is complete garbage. Reminds me of when Palisades was making statues and bust, cheap Styrofoam and everything wrapped in plastic and in plastic bags, no thin foam wrapping anymore. I called customer service and got their voice mail.

I just received mine, scratches on the base and I can't get the right hand to securely attach at all, it just kind of hangs there by the magnet. I also had a hard time getting the left hand on, the empty left hand will not attach at all. This is by far not my first PF and I have to say, for a PF the packaging is complete garbage. Reminds me of when Palisades was making statues and bust, cheap Styrofoam and everything wrapped in plastic and in plastic bags, no thin foam wrapping anymore. I called customer service and got their voice mail.

Wow sounds like a bad couple of weeks at SSC.

I don't want this first post to come off as negative as I have 4 other PF's and several statues / comiquettes from Sideshow and they are all (pretty much) flawless. Unfortunately, my Black Widow EX arrived with a break in the right leg where the boot attaches as well and there is evidence that the support post was digging into the styrofoam packaging.

I sent my photos off to Sideshow and they have responded with the options of a $50.00 credit, $45.00 refund or a return of the item which will result in a full refund or exchange.

I don't want to lose out on the EX, has anyone had experience with returns?

Sorry its not clear, are you being offered a replacement first?

Sorry its not clear, are you being offered a replacement first?

From Sideshow: "If neither of these options (credit or partial refund)is satisfactory, you may decide to return your damaged item for an exchange or a full refund. In a separate email you will be sent an RMA number for your return, along with instructions for your exchange or refund."

I have responded and confirmed I would like to exchange the body as I am not comfortable trying to repair the piece myself.

Sideshow's customer service has been very helpful and I am reasonably confident this will all work out.

I just got mine and it's not quite flush but it's hardly noticeable.

From Sideshow: "If neither of these options (credit or partial refund)is satisfactory, you may decide to return your damaged item for an exchange or a full refund. In a separate email you will be sent an RMA number for your return, along with instructions for your exchange or refund."

I have responded and confirmed I would like to exchange the body as I am not comfortable trying to repair the piece myself.

Sideshow's customer service has been very helpful and I am reasonably confident this will all work out.

I've had to have a replacements in the past ans Sideshow's Customer Service is excellent. You'll be satisfied with the outcome.

Well...I sacrificed a bucket of KFC to the Statue Gods and they were pleased!

My BW arrived safe & sound and she looks EXCELLENT!

002-11.jpg

003-12.jpg

004-9.jpg

005-9.jpg

008-5.jpg

010-5.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

016.jpg

020.jpg

There was alot Styrofoam stress on her right leg when I unboxed her and more tape around then usual around and over the foam inserts. Other then the broken leg she looks fantastic.

20130129_140105_LLS.jpg

Just notice the photo is a bit blurry. . I spent all night rearrange my pfs.

I have to give this an A for Asstastic!

just like i already mentioned earlier, the packaging for this statue is just unacceptable :mad: and yes the magnets are pretty weak

Congrats to everyone who received her. She looks beautiful!!! Need to pick her up soon. :goodpost:

Back