Premium Format Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Black Widow is obviously suffering from osteoperosis. Time to give her some estrogen hormone replacement therapy and a diet rich in calcium.

tumblr_ltqx0nSRt01r5r4uyo1_500.gif

Yeeee! Looking forward to your pics buddy, I hope she turns out flawless! :clap :hi5:

Thanks, bro! :duff

My Regular BW got delivered to my shipping depot today. But too busy today to go and pick it up. I'll get her tomorrow.

I didn't buy the EX because I ordered way too late :slap. I didn't really start this hobby until late last year. Otherwise, I woulda been lined up like the rest of you.

We all start somewhere. I know I when I started out I had already missed out on some choice statues.

I'm confident this will be replaced, it's not exclusive dependent and it's still early in the shipping. Hang in there you guys.

If mine comes broken, hopefully it doesn't, I know Sideshow's CS will take care of me. :lecture

Awesome, opened up BW to fond her right leg broken at the thigh...

Sorry to hear this, Custo.

This looks like a successful release apart from the breakages. Hope you guys get sorted and quickly.

I think the breakage has to do with the foam cutout. My foam area did not aligned with the statue (leg) when I got her. Still waiting though on the magnet issue and broken gun though...

I think the breakage has to do with the foam cutout. My foam area did not aligned with the statue (leg) when I got her. Still waiting though on the magnet issue and broken gun though...

It's also due to there being a join in the leg on the upper right thigh I believe. The right leg is separate from the rest of the statue and joins at the top of the thigh area where it's pegged in. They built a weak point into the figure and I agree that the styrofoam support just isn't good enough in that area.

got my first female PF and she looks absolutely stunning..:yess:
the only thing which bothers me is that her hair came slightly damaged..
i hope i can get a replacement through SS..

ijovmtgx.jpg

gfudgvk9.jpg

xlovemix.jpg

uuvadjy6.jpg

2tjkic8g.jpg

5j7a3ipo.jpg

6gd8hy2d.jpg

received mine today and i really like how this piece turned out but... the packaging with this piece is very poor so no wonder some arrive with broken legs and also the small parts of this statue (hands, guns,holster...) were just floating around in the box ... luckily none of those parts got damaged but there's a small paint chip on the front of her hair , hopefully sideshow will sent me a replacement for this :pray:

I have just started collecting Pfs. This is my forth so far but unfortunately mine arrived with the broken leg as well. Mine was broken at the thigh AND just above the boot on the same leg. Have contacted support but I haven't heard back as far as my options yet.

Back