Premium Format Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im not even gonna lie to you guys...It looks like shes got some rubbers in a space pouch on the side of her leg...

53r62dl.gif

I didn't have time to video it before opening. So what I plan to do is a 'first look' or something.

Here's my photos. 085/500. She's perfect as far as I can tell. Going to go over her with a fine tooth comb before saying 100%

DSCN4780_zps32e83991.jpg

DSCN4778_zps8b383f5e.jpg

DSCN4783_zps08afd82f.jpg

DSCN4785_zpscde1ed8d.jpg

DSCN4787_zpsb1e9371e.jpg

I am 0 good at taking photos. I can't help it. Just not my talent.

Natural lighting or a well lit room and no flash makes the photo so much better. :wink1: congrats on your BW BG

Flashes wash out detail because either a) you're too close to the object or b) the flash is too intense and you need to tone it down. With a decent camera you can adjust the flash intensity and even point it elsewhere such as the ceiling so the light trickles down

Mine just cleared customs. Normally that would mean delivery tomorrow, but it's a public holiday here so I'll have to wait one more day.

Flashes wash out detail because either a) you're too close to the object or b) the flash is too intense and you need to tone it down. With a decent camera you can adjust the flash intensity and even point it elsewhere such as the ceiling so the light trickles down

jackcurious.gif

Mine just cleared customs. Normally that would mean delivery tomorrow, but it's a public holiday here so I'll have to wait one more day.

sheldonhypervent.gif

After Gaga mentioned about my eyes, I looked at her 30 different times just to be sure I wasn't missing something. :lol She is of course fine, everything matches up.

Gaga, I have to ask, if my pf had an eye problem, from the angle of my photo, it was still VERY slight. What kinds of things does ssc get a call from you for? In your opinion that was VERY bad. To me if it hadn't been the angle, it would have just been meh.

Jamie, I think you should just come over and take my photos for me (of my pf of course) because at least yours looked good.

How is the quality of the magnets? Are they strong no weak points etc?

Magnets fine for me. Overall I thought the engineering on this was really well done. My only minor complaint was that I had a hard time getting her to sit on the base flat, but I didn't want to force it. Everything else, from the magnets to the zipper, was flawless.

IMG_0505_zpsf84daf11.jpg

Back