Premium Format Black Widow premium format Comic Version +White Costume

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so just wondering overall which people think is the better of the 2 versions? I really want to pick up one of her now, but even after seeing reviews and pics its hard to tell which is better. Nothing like having her in hand. Any opinions on which looks best?

I sold my Black Outfit Black Widow and I plan on keeping the White Outfit Black Widow....

Thanks. What do you find stands out more with the White Version?

I think they both came out great. I ultimately passed on the White (though I think it looks great) and stuck with my Black. The black is awesome as well (I love it) and this is a character I only need one of, so her costume that is more definitive is really all I need.

Great variant though. Can't see anyone that has it not enjoying it.

Thanks. What do you find stands out more with the White Version?

The White outfit goes better with the snow setting, plus as CallMeTheDoctor pointed out the white outfit fits perfectly on the statue, the black version had some fitting issues, like the stitching on her backside made her butt look completely flat when viewed from the side and (at least on mine) it also had crotch sag, something the white outfit doesn't have. So it seems SS made some tweaks to the white outfit to make it fit better.

I like the black suit but the white stands out on the shelf and seems to be better quality overall. SS really did a great job with it.

I'm thinking of putting her on a shelf on the wall in my theatre room, so I guess the white version would be better? Is a low lit room when light is on.

Does anyone foresee this statue having issues with the outfit peeling, etc? I don't own any other pieces with pleather clothing.

Update: Well just got confirmation that my Waiting list order has been cancelled. :(
- Such a shame. I was really hoping my order would complete.

That's why you never put any faith in the WL system

The WL works great for me everytine except for apocalypse. Next I need green hulk to convert then I'm all caught up. Then maybe add the WL back for grey hulk too :) that's only 1% fail rate for all new PO. Not too shabby right? As for white widow. She is awesome! I like it better than the bkack at least for now.

outside of "super limited" exclusives with a small announced edition size, I have never had a wait list NOT convert. never.

Sorry to hear that, brother.

Not 100 percent true. :rolleyes2:lol

Thanks Man!

Yeah, kinda feels that way. Both WL attempts I have tried so far have failed. This one had a few conversions I did hope I would get one, but obviously wasn't meant to be.

I got the same email. I scored one from a fellow freak a few weeks ago and kinda forgot about the waitlist.

Congrats. Given the prices, I'm not prepared to pay the SSF / eBay 'mark up' on this one. I have the black version, which I'm happy with - I just wanted this one to go with her.

Since everyone mentioning waitlists. My rates 50% of the time. Failed with Apocalypse EX, converted with Doctor Doom EX two days later.

Anyways, when did regular Black costumes sell out on the site?

Back