Premium Format Black Widow premium format Comic Version +White Costume

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Black Widow premium format Comic Version

:exactly::goodpost: I know, right...if I want something, I just PO it. Why mess around?

Yeah I preorder whatever I plan on getting the day it goes up cause it sucks waiting around for a wait list to convert and feeling left out with everyone else getting their fresh unopened packages. It's happened to me with Batman. Don't plan on ever having to feel that way again.

This I have on preorder. I love the face it's unique. I have a small fear that the snow isn't gonna be bright white enough

Yeah I preorder whatever I plan on getting the day it goes up cause it sucks waiting around for a wait list to convert and feeling left out with everyone else getting their fresh unopened packages. It's happened to me with Batman. Don't plan on ever having to feel that way again.

This I have on preorder. I love the face it's unique. I have a small fear that the snow isn't gonna be bright white enough

I have the 1:5 Scar Predator and the snow base looks fine. Probably better than the statue :lol

A lot of people see his posts, ignore him, and call it a day. Sooooo simple.

Yeah, I ignored him some time ago thinking it would improve the experience of the forums, but he seems to be all everyone else talks about anyway.

It would be so nice if everyone complained about him less, or not at all, and just talked about statues more.

And yeah, I do see the irony in this post. What can ya do, lol.

I ordered this day one, but reading the new Black Widow series from Marvel has me even more excited for this piece to come out. It's so good, has anyone else checked it out? Phil Noto on art is awesome!

I ordered this day one, but reading the new Black Widow series from Marvel has me even more excited for this piece to come out. It's so good, has anyone else checked it out? Phil Noto on art is awesome!

I've heard good things about it...I may check it out when the tpb comes out.

It was april before right? Maybe there actually shooting for the right month this time...

I like this even more now that the carwoman pf has been revealed. She looks so much better and more balanced imo.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I got the ex but you cant go wrong either way. I wish the other hand had nothing at all. As an ex combat soldier I don't recall ever holding any weapons that large one handed and have a knife or pistol in the other hand. Not tactically accurate IMO

Looks like this made it to the Coming Soon section of the newsletter.

Back