Premium Format Black Widow premium format Comic Version +White Costume

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Black Widow premium format Comic Version

Opened up my email and saw the Sideshow Processing headline...i thought yay, Superman is on his way...surprised it was Black Widow

Same. I am looking at a statue every pay period for the foreseeable future...sooner or later my wife is going to kill me...

Yup, busy couple of months if everything comes out as expected. Glad I paid in full for He-Man, and this and G Hulk are mostly paid off.

Same. I am looking at a statue every pay period for the foreseeable future...sooner or later my wife is going to kill me...
I've had an envelope of saved cash ready to go for months now...Widow, Superman, Sinestro and Apoc are covered

Already starting to put money aside for next year's purchases...one of them (Doom or DD ?) will be bought with points :)

Not if you kill her first :monkey3

But seriously.... Maybe a little pinch?

20060329_MaybeLittlePinch.jpg

And I just got an email saying my final flex payment has now been changed to June. WTF?

Yep, I just got an email that it got pushed back to June 5th....

So... G Hulk, Spidey Com, IM LSF & this all delayed, that's just what I've read, there's probably more... :slap

So... G Hulk, Spidey Com, IM LSF & this all delayed, that's just what I've read, there's probably more... :slap

SS site now says June. Anyone talked with a rep yet? I cancelled my 66Batman Hot toys because I was expecting this based on the billing notice. I mean, why send the billing notice? Weird!

June here too

So, is it just flex pay that got pushed back? Seems like single payment orders got their processing email yesterday, indicating May 2. Did this get delayed right after they sent those out?

My flex pays were scheduled for the 20th of each month and my final payment is now June 25. WTF? A whole two months later? I'll definitely be trying to get this payed and shipped out early. But lately SS has been annoying with trying to pay things off early.

I'm guessing it's coming in two batches since some people still have May and others now have June... SS needs to change their system so it's first come first serve, those who order first should get there's first. That said it does break it up for me, thought I was going to end up with 4 PF's in the same month... now looks like I'm only going to get the Snowtrooper next month since all the other statues just got delayed.

I think only the flex pays got delayed. Since I only hear flexers are getting the notice

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

I'm very bummed about this getting delayed

Back