Premium Format Black Widow premium format Comic Version +White Costume

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had hoped they'd do a white variant since the original came out, just wasn't sure they would because it was new fabric as opposed to a simple repaint. So This was an instant buy, although initially I thought it was a coming soon notification and didn't realize it was for sale until 15 minutes later. I may now get the original base modded so she's either on steps or a grassy knoll. 200 ES Is nice and low but I don't think that means it will zoom in value. I don't really preoccupy myself about that anyway because I never buy with the intention to sell.

I had hoped they'd do a white variant since the original came out, just wasn't sure they would because it was new fabric as opposed to a simple repaint. So This was an instant buy, although initially I thought it was a coming soon notification and didn't realize it was for sale until 15 minutes later. I may now get the original base modded so she's either on steps or a grassy knoll. 200 ES Is nice and low but I don't think that means it will zoom in value. I don't really preoccupy myself about that anyway because I never buy with the intention to sell.

I'd love to see what you come up with for a modded base on the original. Either of those ideas would be less out of place than the current one.

I am curious how it was decided who would be e-mailed. Random? Total amount of $ spent? Recent purchases? Views of the Black Widow PF (Black)? Or was it just sent out to everyone that has a SS account?

Edit: What's funny is that since the entire image from the e-mail is a link it doesn't matter if you click no. It still brings you to the page to buy it.

Its-a-trap-what-happens-when-advertisers-dont-meet-twitters-spending-quotas.jpg

Yup just ordered her , two fellow collectors did not get the email. Is it based on if you bought the normal ex?!?

You gotta be super studley to get the super secret order emails. Before long, those of us in the inner circle will do all our low ES ordering this way. Also, our pieces are handcrafted by artisans. Not like that back alley stuff the rest of you riff-raff settle for.

How do you join the inner circle? I have already said to much.

Haha , I got the email and ordered immediately. I'm a fan of the character and the variant is awesome.

You gotta be super studley to get the super secret order emails. Before long, those of us in the inner circle will do all our low ES ordering this way. Also, our pieces are handcrafted by artisans. Not like that back alley stuff the rest of you riff-raff settle for.

How do you join the inner circle? I have already said to much.

Inner circle Rules!!

What is this????? I left the marvel site for a month and now this????? Why was I not inform? No emails or anything??? What happen? :horror

Back