Premium Format Black Widow premium format Comic Version +White Costume

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never bought it and got the email.

I never bought and didn't get the mail. Remember Storm - sold out fast, this is still avaliable. Buyers have learned ................. now Sideshow needs to learn. Even Comicbookguy will have a chance when he in a couple of days finds out.

:lol I clicked the email and ordered it without thinking too hard about it. I'll see which suit looks better in-hand and keep the one I like

Moments like this is what makes collecting fun! What a great day it turned out to be today. Bought and paid for a super exclusive new pf from Sideshow that is SHIPPING NOW with a total es of 200. I must be dreaming. I think I'll go home now.

Unlike Storm (ironically they just canceled my WL this week), I was on time for this. Happy with my original though, not sure I want it. Trade bait maybe...interesting way to offer it. Read t thinking it went only to the original BW buyers.

Moments like this is what makes collecting fun! What a great day it turned out to be today. Bought and paid for a super exclusive new pf from Sideshow that is SHIPPING NOW with a total es of 200. I must be dreaming. I think I'll go home now.

Haha, that's how I'm feeling. I just started collecting statues instead of 1/6 at the end of last year. This a new and exciting thing for me.

So Sideshow couldn't sell the last 200 in the black suit so they change the color and all of us idiots buy her right up because she is an exclusive limited edition now. Yup just ordered her.

Nice surprise. Could be good trade bait. Not as popular as the Storm variant though.

Why do you say that?

This one hasn't been posted to the site and based on the fact that my friend still hasn't gotten the email, it might just be that people don't know about it

So Sideshow couldn't sell the last 200 in the black suit so they change the color and all of us idiots buy her right up because she is an exclusive limited edition now. Yup just ordered her.

If that were the case the Reg. edtion would be on waitlist now, which it's not. It's so much easier and more cost efficient to just pump out 200 more and buy white material and tailor her off the original cut template than it is to ship 200 pieces back to China from a California warehouse to be torn down, since there's glue involved and there'd be breakages for sure. The conspiracy theory doesn't come close to holding any water.

Back