Premium Format Black Widow premium format Comic Version +White Costume

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Black Widow premium format Comic Version

tumblr_m9rxcjOEZf1r5kyvmo1_500.gif

:monkey1:monkey1:monkey1:monkey1:monkey1

same (boob) sculptor?

DSC_0276.jpg

ea003598e36111e2965422000a9f1599_7.jpg

But Tasha's face does look Miller-ish...

Judging purely on this photo it looks like very simple statue. I like the movie pf version a lot so pass on this unless the full reveal really surprise me.

Looking forward to seeing the full reveal but I can already tell I most likely wont buy it. Thus far, I like it immensely more than the ScarJo version

I still can't see anything on BW PF? Where is the goods for today's release?????

Wheew. Glad I got my order in before it was too late.

Me too it's a must have ex limited to 150 I'm surprised sideshow did that.

Do you realize what this could be worth with an ES of 150 down the road? I pity those who missed out on this. For real:lecture

Wha....you must have missed it...SOLD OUT !!

No way! :thwak the boards would have gone crazy if it did. Is this even out yet? I'm guessing not yet?

Oh please no, I'm sticking to my guns no order. If this is 150es I'm in trouble. Please at least a ES of 750 to 2000.

No way! :thwak the boards would have gone crazy if it did. Is this even out yet? I'm guessing not yet?

Oh please no, I'm sticking to my guns no order. If this is 150es I'm in trouble. Please at least a ES of 750 to 2000.

150 it was, takes me back to the grey hulk pf soldout in like 3 minutes, the site even crashed how could you have not seen all the crying by the people that missed out?

Yeah lets get a very limited Captain America PF for the 4th of July. A second chance to make up for missing out on Black Widow cause that just wasn't fair

So, you're only in trouble when it's a low es (something you claimed you always wanted)? Are you only buying stuff that might increase in value instead of buying stuff you love?
Wtf are you doing in this hobby? :slap

Ingis likes it but so far, I'm not convinced... we'll see at the full reveal how we feel about her

So, you're only in trouble when it's a low es (something you claimed you always wanted)? Are you only buying stuff that might increase in value instead of buying stuff you love?
Wtf are you doing in this hobby? :slap

Ingis likes it but so far, I'm not convinced... we'll see at the full reveal how we feel about her

If I was only in it for this then I sure won't pay 900.00 for a darth talon which is pretty much won't go any higher. But it is a great bonus if they do. Some if they are very low ES I would buy them so that I don't have to pay more later on if I do decide to want it. Otherwise I would wait for a long time to decide. By then the low ES statues could be out of my liking price to try to get it.

She is apparently going up for PO today

She just went up about half an hour ago strangely enough. I snagged a dine and dash preorder on her. I'll definitely be flipping her since I have a feeling ES will be low on the exclusive. You guys better hurry while she's still up.

I think it may be a Sideshow error since they haven't done the full reveal yet. Either way go go go!

Back