Premium Format Black Widow premium format Comic Version +White Costume

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Black Widow premium format Comic Version

I will buy if she's naked from the waist down:lecture

Eh... I will have to see more. It will take quite a bit to top the movie Black Widow PF.

Agreed. Agreed.

Appears to be a nice alternative though for the comic book faithful.

I'm looking forward to all of the Marvel and DC releases...I didn't see this one coming, though. Oh well, I hope it looks great in the reveal tomorrow.

Dang if it wasn't for the movies this Z lister wouldn't have all this pointless comic book appearances and merchandise. She's just some girl with a large chest and tights. At least Catwoman has the cat burglar theme. I'm still mad they had her fight Magik in AvX, as though she wouldn't just get ripped in half instantly.

Face doesn't look very good neither does the material. I hope Catwoman has a better outfit. This is a total waste of a statue :lol

Need to pass on this one.

I think Im gonna end up liking this one. I'd like it with the exact pose as the Scarlet Johanson really. I wouldn't mind that. Plus I don't collect the movie based statues. For the size of this though can we please get that old PF price back?! $250 like the Mystique. c'mon it'd be the perfect character to price at $250

The chest area (boobs and costume seam) look just like the Black Cat PF. The face is decent, but I'm not a fan of the hair, especially the front strand.

Agree with the leather used. Too thick, but this statue is stunning. The face is comicbook perfecto! Great job SS! :wave

Facesculpt, on that pic, looks like it was sculpted by the very amateurish sculptor, Randy Bowen.Seems to lack the Sideshow signature realism.

The chin and jaw are too square. Looks too masculine. The hair is too simple. It looks like play dough. Not enough detail. Scarlett Johannson PF hair had a lot of detail.

421916_10151590493349145_197241726_n.jpg
I see a lot of Monika Schnarre in her face...

fba5ad555fe031cd14edfee6468a4f37_zps772616a2.jpg

I had zero interest in the movie version. This looks great so far.

The trick is most people love the movie PF so it's best to do a head that's completely different. I think the hair needs reworking and the jaw line should be resculpted. She might look more attractive then.

Then again barley anybody liked Storm's heads, especially the Regular. Then she shipped and the overwhelming majority loved the EX head in person, and all of a sudden the Reg head wasn't that bad in person as well.

A base...? I don't mind them but I'd rather they focus on exciting poses, and if the team base fits that pose, then fine. I'd rather see Widow on something else. Would be (or would've been? I guess we'll see) cool if she was aiming to shoot in a semi action pose instead of just standing there. Would've looked cool next to Hawkeye.

Back