Premium Format Black Widow premium format Comic Version +White Costume

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Black Widow premium format Comic Version

Poison Ivy's hair was done amazingly well. Not so sure about this one's.

Judging by the eyes, I'd say Mark Newman probably sculpted this.

Luckily this is an easy pass for me with everything that looks to be coming.

I think we are merely scratching the surface of whats coming here. I am not POing till this months madness is complete... unless ES somehow dictates otherwise.

Facesculpt, on that pic, looks like it was sculpted by the very amateurish sculptor, Randy Bowen.Seems to lack the Sideshow signature realism.

I think we are merely scratching the surface of whats coming here. I am not POing till this months madness is complete... unless ES somehow dictates otherwise.

I know it's scary. Definitely ordering Hulk as that's a character I've always wanted & that piece blows me away. My other must buy should be Wonder Woman if she is revealed & turns out well.

Other than that I'm with you :duff

Facesculpt, on that pic, looks like it was sculpted by the very amateurish sculptor, Randy Bowen.Seems to lack the Sideshow signature realism.

Because Poison Ivy and Scarlet Witch were amazingly realistic.

Looks like a glorified Felicia Day.

I think it's nice. I'm not into the character much, just when Scarlett plays her, so I wont be getting it. However, I'm looking forward to seeing more of it.

felday.gif

Looks good, the face could be prettier. Want to see more.

Not feeling any of the Marvel teases so far! Just not interested in those characters. Congrats to collectors who are excited though!

Eh... I will have to see more. It will take quite a bit to top the movie Black Widow PF.

Back