Premium Format Black Widow premium format Comic Version +White Costume

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Black Widow premium format Comic Version

She looks hot Anthony! Anymore and we might need a censor in here

I may end up selling mine. I have the XM version ordered, and my wife (who god love her tolerates my addiction) was not too impressed with this one.

Are you selling it for 375???

No, not that cheap. I have mine for $425 CDN for local deals. Quadcent is a fellow Canadian, and lives only a few hours drive from me, so he would have got the local deal. Factoring in currency exchange, shipping cost, tax etc. when buying from Sideshow, mine would have been cheaper for him, I think.

No, not that cheap. I have mine for $425 CDN for local deals. Quadcent is a fellow Canadian, and lives only a few hours drive from me, so he would have got the local deal. Factoring in currency exchange, shipping cost, tax etc. when buying from Sideshow, mine would have been cheaper for him, I think.

yeah it would of been close, but them I'd have that few hours driving at $1.25 ++++ for fuel and 3+ hours I don't have to spare right now. lol, but yeah I probably should've just gotten yours. Mind you I still haven't opened it up yet and I'm suspecting it maybe a returned on that will be faulty some how.........

yeah it would of been close, but them I'd have that few hours driving at $1.25 ++++ for fuel and 3+ hours I don't have to spare right now. lol, but yeah I probably should've just gotten yours. Mind you I still haven't opened it up yet and I'm suspecting it maybe a returned on that will be faulty some how.........

If yours is damaged, I'm sure we could work something out where I meet you in Red Deer.

Just let me know.

Heya guys, does anyone else's sniper rifle have some of the paint chipped off of it? Or are some the grey chips supposed to be part of the design? I'll try to take a picture tomorrow to better describe what I'm seeing.

Heya guys, does anyone else's sniper rifle have some of the paint chipped off of it? Or are some the grey chips supposed to be part of the design? I'll try to take a picture tomorrow to better describe what I'm seeing.

Pics would help..the gun is supposed to have some weathering though

It is intentional. It is to make it look metallic underneath. It is well done and had me wondering the same thing though.

I was on the fence on about getting her. But after reading this thread and also the fact that she was worth double points this weekend, I decided to snag a Reg. She arrives on Thursdays.

I was on the fence on about getting her. But after reading this thread and also the fact that she was worth double points this weekend, I decided to snag a Reg. She arrives on Thursdays.

Congrats! Your gonna love her

I was on the fence about her too. Then I found an offer I couldn't refuse and went and got her. Absolutely no regrets. After buying statues that take up lots of space it's kind of nice to have something smaller for once! Image of her with the Hawk is here: https://imgur.com/GmisDGg

I was on the fence about her too. Then I found an offer I couldn't refuse and went and got her. Absolutely no regrets. After buying statues that take up lots of space it's kind of nice to have something smaller for once! Image of her with the Hawk is here: https://imgur.com/GmisDGg

What offer!? Haha

And that picture might have made my decision for both of those statues... That looks great displayed together.

What offer!? Haha

And that picture might have made my decision for both of those statues... That looks great displayed together.

Thanks! I've got them on a shelf now with Cap (First Avenger PF) as well. So I was on the fence two Fridays ago in the afternoon. Then that evening I got an email from a comic shop in Colorado that they were having a sale, 20% off everything PLUS free shipping (I'm in NY). So while it's $380 shipped from Sideshow, I got mine for just over $260. Lucky too because a few hours later the website was hacked and they had to cancel the sale, but were honoring all orders placed before the hack. It's a fantastic piece but I don't think worth $360 plus shipping. I think the most I'd be willing to pay for this is $325 shipped and that's only due to size (less materials to make right?).

If you are in the NYC area this 4th of July though, Midtown Comics is having a 20% off everything sale in their 3 stores. Not sure if they have this in stock though!

If yours is damaged, I'm sure we could work something out where I meet you in Red Deer.

Just let me know.

You could always just ship it. I think I shipped a Storm PF to Calgary and it was around $20.

Back