Premium Format Black Widow premium format Comic Version +White Costume

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Black Widow premium format Comic Version

I think LCS cater to impulse buyers, plus I'm sure there are a lot of people who buy statues from LCS that don't even know you can buy them online direct from SS for a lot cheaper price. The LCS that is about 45 min from my house has a lot of statues and they're all marked up about 20%-30% above SRP. If the statue they have is sold out on SS website then the markup is like 60%-80%...

I think LCS cater to impulse buyers, plus I'm sure there are a lot of people who buy statues from LCS that don't even know you can buy them online direct from SS for a lot cheaper price. The LCS that is about 45 min from my house has a lot of statues and they're all marked up about 20%-30% above SRP. If the statue they have is sold out on SS website then the markup is like 60%-80%...

Yep. My LCS is like that.

That makes sense. Its too bad. I guess I will just use them as a gallery to see stuff. Funny too, they always have the "hot" women marked up more than the guys.

Exactly here the same. They never tell me where they get them. Lol

Ordered one of these for my wife as she is a BW fan through Amazon. It arrived with a broken right arm. I have contacted them and let them know about the problem, just curious as to how long it is going to take to get a replacement. It could be easily fixed if I could get the zipper to actually work.

Ordered one of these for my wife as she is a BW fan through Amazon. It arrived with a broken right arm. I have contacted them and let them know about the problem, just curious as to how long it is going to take to get a replacement. It could be easily fixed if I could get the zipper to actually work.

Send that one back and buy mine ;)

Big G is in my Sig.

Damn Tapatalk. That's what I hate about it, also can't use the special Smilies from the site. What I use is what I remember lol

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Why can't this of be cheaper !!! I would buy it if it was under 300. I guess it's probably a good thing these statues are getting more expensive. I have to be more selective.

Why can't this of be cheaper !!! I would buy it if it was under 300. I guess it's probably a good thing these statues are getting more expensive. I have to be more selective.

I doubt you'll ever see another PF under $300 not new anyways... I think their standard price is $380-$400 now... and wouldn't be surprised to see that standard price sneak up to $400-$420 by the end of 2014..

I know I'm late to the party, but I just scored a reg Black Widow and I snapped a few quick pics before re boxing her for the coming move:

Back