Premium Format Black Widow premium format Comic Version +White Costume

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Black Widow premium format Comic Version

Half the time? That's got to be your UPS driver, I have tons of items shipped down to washington direct from sideshow and, touch wood, have never had a single one damaged.

Nice ES, time to seriously consider getting her.

Hmmmm 500 Es. still not ordering her. Es way to big imo, I predict this will hit second chance.:lecture

then who cares?

I care sorry ink. :toilet_cl

Hmmmm 500 Es. still not ordering her. Es way to big imo, I predict this will hit second chance.:lecture

:hi5: :1-1: yeah not bad ES, but still high should be 300 to 350 ES like spider woman, punisher, and scarlet witch.

Not surprising. ES for the Marvel line has been smaller then DC license. Day 1 order...

Yep! Agree. Marvel line needs help :rotfl

Nice ES, time to seriously consider getting her.

Hmmm thinking about it but I will wait for now.

Hi - question: once it goes on waitlist, can I go on the waitlist without having to immediately pay the NRD or do they charge it anyway and then refund you if they cannot fulfill the order? Thanks!

Hi - question: once it goes on waitlist, can I go on the waitlist without having to immediately pay the NRD or do they charge it anyway and then refund you if they cannot fulfill the order? Thanks!

To my knowledge you are not charged, but the moment your order goes live and you confirm you will be charged the NRD

Good choice nemen

9yte8a4e.jpg

sa7e9upu.jpg

ruqu4a3y.jpg

ure5esus.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Ooh I'm a big fan of Tim Miller's work, she will be mine! :yess:

Nope but all the wl talk scared me, made me realize how much I like her. Gonna go home and order tonight.

Lol yes I agree. I can't decide what to do. So I'm holding off for now. I may just jump on the WL when it's sold out. I agree Tim miller and black widow is a winner. If I keep my punisher then I may buy this.

Lol yes I agree. I can't decide what to do. So I'm holding off for now. I may just jump on the WL when it's sold out. I agree Tim miller and black widow is a winner. If I keep my punisher then I may buy this.

What is it with you and WLs? :panic:
Just order if you want it or don't if you don't :cuckoo:
It's not hard! :pfft:

What is it with you and WLs? :panic:
Just order if you want it or don't if you don't :cuckoo:
It's not hard! :pfft:

It's called spreading yourself to thin and playing the ES game. You can't have everything in life. Just prioritize and buy it. Geez.

Back