Black Widow (July 9, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Black Widow Movie

I?m not going to make believe that there wasn?t some very cool stuff in there because there was BUT when the movie ends she will be back in IW like none of that happened lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I?m not going to make believe that there wasn?t some very cool stuff in there because there was BUT when the movie ends she will be back in IW like none of that happened lol

Yep, lol.

Her superhero landing is a cool little sync up with her first appearance in the MCU though.

sub-buzz-173-1575391825-1.jpg

In fact she appears to be in better shape now than she was in 2012 so she actually matches better with her IM2 self than when she was in Avengers, lol.

Not once did she bring up Taskmaster and Ross in Phase 3 you think in passing something that crazy would?ve been mentioned lol

Maybe at the end Hawkeye gives her one of those cognitive recalibrations....

MZeg.gif

Black Widow Movie

Yep, lol.

Her superhero landing is a cool little sync up with her first appearance in the MCU though.

sub-buzz-173-1575391825-1.jpg

In fact she appears to be in better shape now than she was in 2012 so she actually matches better with her IM2 self than when she was in Avengers, lol.

She looks incredible in that white snow camo Bond jumpsuit.

I?m also absolutely mesmerized by that english chick russian accent lol

Maybe at the end Hawkeye gives her one of those cognitive recalibrations....

MZeg.gif

Great point.

Also lets see what General Ross is up to in this movie.

Maybe Abomination is in this lol

While the trailer isn't bad, I have close to zero interest in watching this movie... I just don't think she's enough of an interesting character for me to care about some back story that apparently has absolutely no relevance to the events later on.
I doubt I'll see this in theatres.

She looks incredible in that white snow camo Bond jumpsuit.

I?m also absolutely mesmerized by that english chick russian accent lol

Great point.

Also lets see what General Ross is up to in this movie.

Maybe Abomination is in this lol

With the white outfits, maybe it's the Abominable Snowman. Plus Harbour looks like he was born to play a live action Yukon Cornelius.

Screenshot_2019-12-04 61c0580219bf3108665b5adc240984f4 jpg (JPEG Image, 395 ? 406 pixels).jpg

While the trailer isn't bad, I have close to zero interest in watching this movie... I just don't think she's enough of an interesting character for me to care about some back story that apparently has absolutely no relevance to the events later on.
I doubt I'll see this in theatres.

Would u see it if it's just a good movie? She's a fav of mine and the film itself looks good - something different.

Black Widow Movie

Actually not different more like an extension of TWS which i?m ok with.

Marvel makes absurd fun.

Would u see it if it's just a good movie? She's a fav of mine and the film itself looks good - something different.

Well, as somebody else pointed out, it looks like a movie we've already seen a bunch of times (Red Sparrow, Atomic Blonde, etc), and I don't find the character that interesting, so there doesn't seem to be anything worthwhile for me.
And I'm a fan of Scarlett Johansson, it's just that this doesn't seem to be bringing anything new for me to really look forward to.

I do think it is a little soon to do a serious superhero movie with characters in an over the top freefall sequence so soon after Deadpool 2 spoofed it with "Peter" or whatever his name was, lol.

Wow the bond trailer really made me realize what a missed opportunity all of mcu black widow was. Not an ounce of sex appeal in the entire trailer. Not that she has to be Uber sexed up, but god. The title animation is clearly going or super spy sexy and cool. Did those animation people even watch the movie.

I thought she looked hot in that white jumpsuit then again a girl just glances at me and i?m ready for some action lol

Wow the bond trailer really made me realize what a missed opportunity all of mcu black widow was. Not an ounce of sex appeal in the entire trailer. Not that she has to be Uber sexed up, but god. The title animation is clearly going or super spy sexy and cool. Did those animation people even watch the movie.

I agree with you, but in this day and age marvel won't risk the backlash to sex her up. They did it somewhat with her character in iron man 2 but these are different times

It?s understandable. But a sexy movie doesn?t exactly mean she has to have her boobs out and wearing high heels. I mean damn, maybe some sexy vehicles, locations, some bad ass quippy lines from her. Or even just the color grading. Just so bland. But it looks to have some commendable action and I love me some spies so I?ll see it.

I like everything in the trailer except that crap looking Taskmaster. I'll hope he has more than one look in the movie and we'll get a more comic faithful looking Taskmaster at the end.

I like everything in the trailer except that crap looking Taskmaster. I'll hope he has more than one look in the movie and we'll get a more comic faithful looking Taskmaster at the end.

Agree, I'd like to see a much more comic inspired look for Taskmaster, in contrast with Red Guardian who looks good. At the same time I'm excited TM is getting to be in a big Marvel film.

Skull imagery was banned in China so it's unlikely we'll get the classic skull helmet from the comics. It's possible though we may see it in an end credits or something.

Back