Black Widow (July 9, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:
Nope they needed a single powerful and controlling old white male villain who was so evil and controlling that he even
Spoiler Spoiler:

Finally went to see it today. It was okay, I would have enjoyed it more if it came out 5 years ago after Civil War, the character development would have been more meaningful if I didn’t already know she was dead.

The Taskmaster stuff was as bad as I thought it would be, totally under utilised and the “twist”/reveal was terrible. Give me Tony Masters.

I enjoyed the sister, Yelena, as a character way more than Natasha, hope she’s in a lot more stuff going forward. Annoying little sister with murderous tendencies was fun.

Dreykov just looks like a bigger Danny Devito with hair.

Probably give it like a 6/10 overall, perfectly serviceable movie.

Florence Pugh ....
4TmdvVn.gif

I’m going to stream it again for free today..to see if my opinion has changed maybe I didn’t give it a chance the first time I streamed it :dunno

Ok upon seeing it again ..for an action film..it’s pretty good and the scenery and locations are impressive .

there’s just a lot of missing elements that should’ve been featured instead of just referring to these moments in conversation.

it still falls short of a MCU classic in terms of good storyline but it is a solid introduction to new characters that we can see again in the future phases.

I just don’t think it was right killing off Natasha in the first place and this film showcased that she should be involved in the MCU :lecture But it is what it is.

I still stand by the initial response that Pugh’s fake Russian accent was too muffled..same thing with Weiz not to take anything away from their overall performances by both Pugh and Weiz . But…I just thought David’s accent was more convincing .

I guess a Brit would have a hard time nailing a Russian accent :dunno

The kid they cast as young Widow looked nothing like her at all. I thought she was a boy at first and the blonde was Widow.

That's because all women want to be sexualized. Don't believe feminists.
I think what they are trying to say is that if a man is turned on by them regardless of how they dress or look that it is the man’s problem to deal with their own horny hormones don’t involve or interact with the female in any manner especially in a work environment.

Soon flirting will be illegal with a five year minimum sentence if caught lol

So will this Taskmaster be retired and the persona be taken over by the comic accurate version in future movies or will Taskmaster remain technology based.

Back