Black Lagoon w/ big blurry pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is hype for Creature over already? No one seem to be excited about this figure anymore. :monkey2
I'm hoping for the price to drop a bit more...

Is hype for Creature over already? No one seem to be excited about this figure anymore. :monkey2
I'm hoping for the price to drop a bit more...

if you want the price to drop, seems like youd be all for the hype to die down... :monkey1

.. Im patiently awaitng the SSE...

I'm late to the party, but here are a few of my Creature pics with a movie poster reprint I picked up last year.

I think he turned out even better than the prototype pics. The paint and detailing are amazing when you see him in person.

dsc00915gc1.jpg

closestol3.jpg

clawey7.jpg

12uv6.jpg

I had my doubts on this PF as well - that is until I actually saw it.
Picked mine up on Friday at a local shop and you really need to see this figure in three dimensions to fully appreciate the result, photos do not do it justice.

While it works better displayed at eye level than higher up because of the pose, the end result does work and there a fluid feel to the Creature and not like he's catching a fly ball in center field as previously mentioned by some.

I still believe as far as craftsmanship this is Sideshow's best Universal Monster PF to date, of which I have four after selling off a couple.

While it works better displayed at eye level than higher up because of the pose, the end result does work and there a fluid feel to the Creature and not like he's catching a fly ball in center field as previously mentioned by some.

i agree, which is why he's not my fave. all my PFs are displayed on top of Deltolfs, and the creature looks a little strange up them. Trying to work out a way to turn him 90 degrees so he looks better from below...

I'm late to the party, but here are a few of my Creature pics with a movie poster reprint I picked up last year.

I think he turned out even better than the prototype pics. The paint and detailing are amazing when you see him in person.

dsc00915gc1.jpg

closestol3.jpg

clawey7.jpg

12uv6.jpg

This is a fantastic display. Can someone post pics of the box? I've heard great compliments about the design. I hope SS makes a Silver Screen edition.

I just noticed there is no wait list button on the Creature page and I don't think it's ever gone up for 2nd chance. At 1500 pieces, that's most impressive. :rock

I don't see why you would want to see my lousy pics. I don't have an inch of spare room, and haven't had a chance to find a spot for it yet, but you asked for it.

anlvki.jpg

s2eexg.jpg

2aad2zk.jpg

Can anyone tell me why it says **** out of 2000, on the base, when the site says the edition size is 1500. They should know the edition size before they move ahead with production, shouldn't they?

I don't see why you would want to see my lousy pics. I don't have an inch of spare room, and haven't had a chance to find a spot for it yet, but you asked for it.

anlvki.jpg

s2eexg.jpg

2aad2zk.jpg

Can anyone tell me why it says **** out of 2000, on the base, when the site says the edition size is 1500. They should know the edition size before they move ahead with production, shouldn't they?

MINE SAYS #784/1500. Cannot imagine why yours would be stamped 2000?? Error versions exist??:horror

Back