Black Hole StormTrooper PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's next? E-3PO with Red Astromech Droid on sand base?

In fact I don't think people would mind so much if SS would made new droids by repainting C-3PO and R2. I know I wouldn't mind an R2-Q5 and maybe a Death Star Droid (though there would be more than a repaint for DS Droid)

So we will get a red one, gray/ white one, and on and on... One word simple easy money. Shame it was not a new sculpt. Otherwise I may have consider it.

So we will get a red one, gray/ white one, and on and on... One word simple easy money. Shame it was not a new sculpt. Otherwise I may have consider it.

Well ,if no one has purchased the white ST then this may be an option if they like it more.

I still haven't got around to picking up a new Stormtrooper yet so I may get one of these if it doesn't come with a broken leg.

this release is so ridiculous. what a waste of time and resources. i can understand why companies may feel it necessary to go this route, but it doesn't make it any less distasteful.

I was truly hoping that I was not the only one feeling let down and disappointed in SSC for repainting an original PF and selling it as a new one. You guys are all great and I'm glad I found this group cause now I think I've found my AA group when it comes to crap like this. What a complete let down... :mad:

I was truly hoping that I was not the only one feeling let down and disappointed in SSC for repainting an original PF and selling it as a new one. You guys are all great and I'm glad I found this group cause now I think I've found my AA group when it comes to crap like this. What a complete let down... :mad:

"Hi, my name is Chris. I'm disappointed."

:hi5:

Really not sure what to think of this at all. Still need to pick up a original StormTrooper PF. I will soon along with Captain Rex PF. This not sure but I guess when it goes up for Pre-Order ill see what I do.

I bet seeing how negative this is SS will give us a very low ES. It's only a repaint anyways so it's a win, win either way. Just extra dough in the bank for any amount of repaint made.

Black hole wtf? Probably just damaged returns of the original PF sprayed up black with some crappy BD paintage to hide it.

Back