BLACK CAT LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys, I have a favor/question . . . I read either here or SF, that she fits nicely in an Ikea Detolf, but no one has posted pictures. If anyone has Black Cat LSB in a Detolf, can you please post some pictures? I'm really considering buying this just due to fact she looks about the most beautiful face of any female statue I have ever seen.

I received this piece for my birthday and she is outstanding in person. Now I have to go back and get Spider-woman.

Finally got this piece a couple days ago. She looks much better in person. Took a couple shots. Here she is.

Finally got this piece a couple days ago. She looks much better in person. Took a couple shots. Here she is.

Great shots mate, I have this still boxed up waiting to go with the rest of my lsb's. Have to wait until I move house to show her off :gah:

I purchased the Spider-woman and love it.
Returned the Spider-man -disappointed (preferred the raised-web preview).
But this Black Cat is OUTSTANDING!
I particularly like that she resembles my favorite Hollywood Ho - Pamela Anderson.

Here's hoping they'll fix B.C.'s Premium Format face. :pray:

I particularly like that she resembles my favorite Hollywood Ho - Pamela Anderson.

Aye. Not quite sure about the BIB Spidey recommendation; he's ace and all, but this Black Cat LSB is something pretty unique... at least until we see the Cyclops LSB and it's light-up visor.

We hope :impatient:

I thought about Spider-Woman too... but nah. Black Cat really is something. I've been in this hobby for quite a few years now and never thought I'd be caught with an LSB, until BC came along :yess:

I won't be buying the PF though. Whether they fix the face or not. I still think it's a great piece for everyone that's pre-ordered :clap

Great shots mate, I have this still boxed up waiting to go with the rest of my lsb's. Have to wait until I move house to show her off :gah:

Fantastic shots, mate. Like many others here, I picked this as my first LSB; nothing else got me so fired up, not even Galactus...

This piece is a must for a spidey fan, looks great with the BIB LSB...grab em while their in stock!

The SS 360 view that really got me. She looks good at all angle. They should make Mary Jane next! Matter of fact, I got her and spidy together at the same time. Put then together next to each other, especially her on spidy's left side, she looks like she is about to f__k the ____ out of him.

Just found out from the SS website that the ex is available now. Thinking to return my regular one aand exchange for the ex. But don't want to go through the work. I don't care about the name plate but nice to have one.

Back