BLACK CAT LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi minions! I haven't been around for awhile due to school but I miss our conversations. I don't miss Jinxx though!

I recently received my Spider-woman LSB and I was stoke to see that it was smaller than I expected. It was a good sculpt nonetheless I felts its not worth my 200$ plus international shipping, thus the EX nameplate s_cks cheap! Well I got this Black Cat EX on order but now I'm thinking of canceling this and hope it ends up on the gift card list so I can get it cheaper. Not to mention its 300 for the EX. and till now the 500 for the regular is still up for pre-order....

Female LSB must be priced lower! 160-180 $

Hi minions! I haven't been around for awhile due to school but I miss our conversations. I don't miss Jinxx though!

I'm flattered but ummm.....Am I supposed to know you?
200.gif

103.gif

I recently received my Spider-woman LSB and I was stoke to see that it was smaller than I expected. It was a good sculpt nonetheless I felts its not worth my 200$ plus international shipping, thus the EX nameplate s_cks cheap! Well I got this Black Cat EX on order but now I'm thinking of canceling this and hope it ends up on the gift card list so I can get it cheaper. Not to mention its 300 for the EX. and till now the 500 for the regular is still up for pre-order....

Female LSB must be priced lower! 160-180 $
LSB usually fixed pirce at 199$ is quite a +- result for us IMO
some pieces look expensive while some pieces look so ok.
I think Spider-woman must have a small body from her pose hair up but so cool and beauty.

for Black Cat LSB Love to have her with Spidy LSB.
But I wait to see the full pic of Spidy first :rotfl

Back