BLACK CAT LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this is going to be a gorgeous bust.

Just not collecting the LSB, or I would be on it.

Would love to see this and Spider-Woman in 1:1 bust.

Upper Deck released a Spider-Woman 1:1 bust that is amazing. I got mine for $50 and she retails for $150 to $300. She is gianormous, I have to brace myself when I pick her up and almost hurt my back. Yeah, she is huge.

Due to the fact that I have the 1:1 bust, I will probably pass on the Spider-Woman LSB. Also, LSBs seem to go up on the second chance list often, so if I regret it and decide to get her later on I probably won't have any problems.

Not too sure about Black Cat. I really would like to see a picture of an LSB next to a comiquette like X-23 or any of the AH comiquettes for scale.

Last edited:
Upper Deck released a Spider-Woman 1:1 bust that is amazing. I got mine for $50 and she retails for $150 to $300. She is gianormous, I have to brace myself when I pick her up and almost hurt my back. Yeah, she is huge.

Due to the fact that I have the 1:1 bust, I will probably pass on the Spider-Woman LSB. Also, LSBs seem to go up on the second chance list often, so if I regret it and decide to get her later on I probably won't have any problems.

Not too sure about Black Cat. I really would like to see a picture of an LSB next to a comiquette like X-23 or any of the AH comiquettes for scale.

Where did you pick it up and do you have pics?

damn, going to have to make sure i'm on tomorrow night then... don't want this one to sell out on me :(

I dont think it will sell out really fast... unless the ES is low. Most PO can go for hours before it sells out (example, the BIB Spider-Man LSB).

yeah i think it took a day to sell out didn't it??
his ES was only 200, so not many of the lsb's are in huge demand except galactus and venom was a pretty high ES also.

Back