Black Cat Legendary Scale Bust $570?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For that price those boobs better be real.

Crazy & ridiculous but it is one of the best LSBs they've done.

BB

Hate to say it guys but shill bidding has been the driving force for a large percentage of sideshow collectibles for awhile now.

Ugh I remember those auctions...I had my max bid at $400+ (don't know what I was thinking, but REALLY wanted that piece), kept getting outbidded. Once it was over the seller messaged me with a second chance offer...figured it was shill bidding so I declined.

Luckily another member hooked me up with one at close to retail (Thanks Ryan :D)

I am still looking for one myself. Probably the most expressive and nicely posed legendary scale bust I have seen.

I'm greedy... I actually have 2 EXs:monkey3 I was lucky to pick up another EX last year for $225 at Fan Expo convention. One of ssc best bust ever made.

I think the only legit LSB that's worth close to that amount of coin is the Doom LSB ex. They can't be bought and I secured two of them from Spain a few years back for around $450ea.

Too bad I missed out on this, goes for way too much now a days. 570 is way over that's more than the Venom lsb which is spectacular.

Back