1/6 Birds of Prey - 1/6th scale Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just hope they do a comic concept harlequin outfit Harley if WB won't put her in that costume. They did for Wonder Woman so why not Harley.

My guess is two more versions are coming. One with hyena for sure. It's a must. If there is anything from DC selling like hot cakes, it's Bats and Harley.

Looks like Lena Headey, disappointing.

But look better here :

85068369_2934360946628202_4005605402124222464_o.jpg

This sculpt sucks. Even in that personally painted by artist photo, which are usually really good, it looks very off. I would hope they could at least paint the make-up correctly, which I think would help a lot.

I think it's because of the tattoos, they can't apply them to a seamless body.

I think it looks good for the character but I have no interest. The movie is getting good reviews, so who knows. Maybe that'll change.

Not sure why some people say this, there are definitely some HT rubber-like bodies with tattoos on them. Angelica has a rubber upper torso and has an intricate tattoo. Barney Ross figures have a rubber upper torso with tattoos.

Last edited:
Looks like Lena Headey, disappointing.

But look better here :

85068369_2934360946628202_4005605402124222464_o.jpg

I just dont see the likeness at all.

Does not look like Margot Robbie at all. Disappointing but at least I get to save my money.

This looks more like a work-in-progress shot than the final product - i.e., it looks like MR before she puts her makeup on. Everything looks toned down (even the red & blue in her hair), which is a baffling decision given her outlandish costume. Give this darker eyebrows, heavier mascara and redder lips and this would probably look fantastic.

After seeing the film I gotta say that the head is a super miss, which is a surprise for Hot Toys.

The film is AMAZING. If you can see it on a true full IMAX, do so!

It dawned on me that the one thing they really missed was the great look of mischief that Margot has on her face for a good chunk of the film. I'm going out on a limb here and saying that whoever did the sculpt was second or third tier sculptor.

The sculpt itself actually seems pretty good to me. They just need to adjust the paint a bit.

Back