Bioshock: Infinite

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the Bioshock series. I'm not sure how I'll like being up in the air as opposed to Rapture. The preview certainly looks interesting though.

I just downloaded the new DLC for Bioshock 2, unfortunately I leant my game out. I'll have to get it back this weekend.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

There should be some footage of actual gameplay revealed this weekend at PAX2010, since attendees will be able to play the E3 demo that was only available to press/industry people back in June.

infiniteexclusive017024.jpg

infiniteexclusive027062.jpg

infiniteexclusive037087.jpg

Anyone else think it's completely assinine that they found a way to put Big Daddy's in to the game?

No, not really. They're technically not Big Daddies, for one. And the Little Sister element isn't there, either. These are just big brutes in cyborg-like suits.

Unless I'm missing something and these actually are Big Daddies protecting Little Sisters (or something similar).

infiniteexclusive037087.jpg

Wow, GI's covers have been knocking it out of the park lately. Their Batman cover last month was incredible too...pics don't do it justice:

I wonder if it's possible to get the print with just the picture on these? Even with the the GI info they are superb.

My brother got the cover with them both on the front, which I thought looked great. Then I came home to my issue with just Bats on the cover, and was blown away. Their wraparounds have just been beautiful.

Hopefully any limited edition artwork would be better than B2's. I liked the Ryan one well enough, but the only one I thought was nice enough to display was the "Tomorrow's Promise" one.

Yup, I'm hoping they release a CE like they did with Bioshock 2 that included three lithographs. I'd love to have this artwork on some nice paper.

Those posters (and the Murder of Crows vial) they gave out at the initial press junket looked awesome. WANT.

I received the new GI issue in the mail today. Didn't get the cover I wanted, but it's still quite slick.

Back