BIOHAZARD / RESIDENT EVIL 5 by Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
apparently the line up for the RE5 is:
-Sheva
-Wesker
-Chris
-Jill
-Plaga(s)

i saw those names with a CONFIRMED next to them on toy-world, the rest of the post was in Chinese so I dunno how legit it is, but it's got me excited.

Plagas? One of these?!?!

Las_plagas.gif

-Sheva
-Wesker
-Chris
-Jill
-Plaga(s)

i saw those names with a CONFIRMED next to them on toy-world, the rest of the post was in Chinese so I dunno how legit it is, but it's got me excited.

If this is legit, excellent list. I am definately getting Wesker, Chris, and Jill. Probably Sheva but I'd have to see the Plagas.

I swear, the fact that Jill is a secret character in the game is the worst kept secret ever. Way to go, Capcom. :lol

I'd love a figure of her though.

-Sheva
-Wesker
-Chris
-Jill
-Plaga(s)

Oh man, if we get a Jill too I will be one happy mofo!!!:rock

Yeah it's gonna be expensive! Dang. At least $150 for each one. Might have to pick and choose and snag the rest on secondary market.

Where was that list fom?

I can't see them making that many figures, not as a first wave anyway.
On the HT website it says that all bar Leon are still in stock, so I'd bet on fewer key characters and possibly in smaller edition sizes.

Where was that list fom?

On the HT website it says that all bar Leon are still in stock, so I'd bet on fewer key characters and possibly in smaller edition sizes.
Well there was 6 figures for RE4, 2 Leons, 2 Krausers, 2 Chainsaw dudes (1 was SSC Exc.). If that list is true and I hope it is, we'd get 5 unique characters and I'd probaby get all of them.

Chris, Wesker, Jill and Sheva are must haves! The "Plaga" I'm sure won't be a heavy seller like Dr. Salvador and Krauser so he'll probably be fairly easy to obtain down the line. Damn with all these cool RE figures comming out, I'm gonna have to put gettin a BR Joker and P1 Pred on the back burner it seems.

SPOILERS AHEAD. BE WARNED.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
If it's the one with the bow, me too. :naughty

Looks like we could get a RE1 outfit for Chris.

Where was that list fom?

Smaller edition sizes?? Why?
The Hottoys anounce says 1/6 scale collectibles:

200932193055494.jpg

Anyway this is my bet:

Chris redfield
Chris redfield alternate outfit edition (probably S.T.A.R.S)
Sheva Alomar
Albert wesker
Spoiler Spoiler:

Other enemy like the ganado chaisaw/las plagas or infected aka...
Spoiler Spoiler:

Back