BIOHAZARD / RESIDENT EVIL 5 by Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can consitantly find Sheva below retail. Not as easy on Chris and Wesker, let alone AT retail price. When a HT figure sells below retail, there was too much product for the demand.

^^^Definitely. From the announcement I didn't think she had any marketability...at least not in comparison with any of the other characters from the series. Hot Toys should've saved her for a random convention exclusive.

Well, she is a main character of RE5. So she probably deserved a figure. Its just that HT needs to make more important characters to the series as a whole. They really need to be like NECA and just get an encompassing RE license that covers everything. That way we'd be able to get STARS Jill to go with Chris and Wesker. I can customize a Brad, Barry, and Joseph, but Jill is near impossible to customize properly.

Yes, NECA does suck for that. But hopefully with the RE1 figures getting rereleases, it might get them to make some more figures. I'd take Wesker in any outfit, but Midnight and STARS would be great. I'd love a STARS box set with Jill, Chris, Wesker, Barry, and if they are really filling up to it, Brad and Joseph.

So does anyone think after Jill HT will make anymore RE figures or do you think their done after that? I still think if BSAA Jill sells well enough we'll get a Battle Suit Jill but after that who knows. I'd love for them to continue with the entire series or at the very least RE5. I'm aching for an HT Executioner and/or Chainsaw Majini for the RE5 line(though it probably will never happen :monkey2) and of course my grail figure, Nemesis. Though to be realistic if they made all the characters I want, I'd never be able to afford them all sadly :monkey2 In the end I must confess the less they make the better it is for my wallet.

Not to mention I would like to see HT tackle some other VG licenses *cough* Dead Space *cough* Bioshock *cough* Devil May Cry *cough* excuse me, I must be comming down with a cold with all that coughing.

Last edited:
So does anyone think after Jill HT will make anymore RE figures or do you think their done after that? I still think if BSAA Jill sells well enough we'll get a Battle Suit Jill but after that who knows. I'd love for them to continue with the entire series or at the very least RE5. I'm aching for an HT Executioner and/or Chainsaw Majini for the RE5 line(though it probably will never happen :monkey2) and of course my grail figure, Nemesis.

I am really hoping for a Battlesuit Jill, if nothing else it will round off the RE5 selection nicely, because Battlesuit Jill is core to RE5.

Other than that, I am not so sure... ...I think it would be a sound idea to flesh out the STARS team with Jill, Barry (where's Barry?) and Rebecca.

Difficult to tell with HTs, but I would hope they tread other areas of videogame figures, I just wonder if there is sufficient market for high end game figures. I hope so *cough* Dead Space *cough*.
Looks like it's catching this cold...

Battlesuit Jill is the only character left I want to see. Barry too if the license allows it but none of the others are interesting enough for me to buy.

I'd rather HT dropped the RE5 license at that point in favour for a series one or focus on their other video game lines (where's that Nathan Drake figure?:impatient:)

I am really hoping for a Battlesuit Jill, if nothing else it will round off the RE5 selection nicely, because Battlesuit Jill is core to RE5.

Other than that, I am not so sure... ...I think it would be a sound idea to flesh out the STARS team with Jill, Barry (where's Barry?) and Rebecca.

Difficult to tell with HTs, but I would hope they tread other areas of videogame figures, I just wonder if there is sufficient market for high end game figures. I hope so *cough* Dead Space *cough*.
Looks like it's catching this cold...

I think depending on the series, high end video game figures will sell very well. I'm sure if HT made some Gears of War figures or Metal Gear Solid figues, they'd sell very well. Probably even better than RE. MGS especially.

I think depending on the series, high end video game figures will sell very well. I'm sure if HT made some Gears of War figures or Metal Gear Solid figues, they'd sell very well. Probably even better than RE. MGS especially.

At the very least they would sell just as well as the RE figures, which seem to do well enough to justify an eleven figure run. Heck, RE 5 getting six figures...that's more then most HT licenses, granted some are variants but still.

Like Ive said, as much as i love HT Resident Evil and hope they keep making more, I would love for Hot Toys to spread their talents into other video game properties.

Back