BIOHAZARD / RESIDENT EVIL 5 by Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^great post and good points.

Thanks, but I'm not defending RE5's controls in any way. I still wish Capcom would change it up, but since the game is so close to release, I don't care anymore. I'm just excited to play it.

I'm actually more excited about HT's figures!! I dropped some potential figure purchases when HT announced RE5 stuff.

I'm pretty sure Resident Evil 5 was developed with western sensibilities in mind. I can't remember which, but one of the four control schemes has been referred to as the Gears of War control scheme.

There has been much talk over the last few months, spurred on by MGS4's development, of Japanese developers making games with westerners in mind. Too many dating and cooking sims and RPGs for their own good ;)

All I know is that HT is gonna rock the shat with these, Imagine how dope Weskers uniform is gonna look!! :rock

re5wesker_wallpaper_1024.jpg

Look at they did with the Silken Floss figure and imagine what this will look like! :drool

re5sheva_wallpaper_1024.jpg

The muscle body and gear for Chris is gonna make him one BAD ASS figure!!

re5chris_wallpaper_1024.jpg

Machiko has a rubberized torso so its definitely possible that the legs and arms are in process.

Wookster would you be able to find out if ht has any plans to produce re figures outside the 5th installment? Man I just can't get over how sick a nemesis/nemesis type 2 would be... and a tyrant... and a william g form... list can go on and on! Is anyone with me on this one???

Wookster would you be able to find out if ht has any plans to produce re figures outside the 5th installment? Man I just can't get over how sick a nemesis/nemesis type 2 would be... and a tyrant... and a william g form... list can go on and on! Is anyone with me on this one???

William would probably be $300 or more, but I'd buy him anyway.

oh my goodness...i think i would make a shrine for nemesis and William G. G-3 more specifically there just hasnt been a good figure representation of this form.

however Wesker is my grail figure and he's most likely coming!

oh my goodness...i think i would make a shrine for nemesis and William G. G-3 more specifically there just hasnt been a good figure representation of this form.

however Wesker is my grail figure and he's most likely coming!

If he is indeed coming, count me in!!!

Back