Bill & Ted 3: Face the Music

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I liked it for what it was. Not like I have high expectations from a B&T movie.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I expected a B&T film, but it felt lacking humor and I get they?re older adults, but they felt like the had no energy to them. I was expecting a ridiculous comedy and it was another ?lover your family, love the world? comedy.

I expected a B&T film, but it felt lacking humor and I get they?re older adults, but they felt like the had no energy to them. I was expecting a ridiculous comedy and it was another ?lover your family, love the world? comedy.

Sounds like it’s a flick I should wait to stream when it’s cheaper. I wonder if it was a challenge for Keanu to channel his Ted character again since he has obviously has become an intense action hero star late and most of his career :dunno

I enjoyed it, I laughed. My expectations weren't too high, honestly, but I'd watch it again.

They have Daughters, they played an important role in the film, but i know where your going with this, and no, so I'd stop right there.

Bill & Ted are still the most important characters in the film, but they share a destiny with the rest of their family. I really don't want to give more away.

I enjoyed it, I laughed. My expectations weren't too high, honestly, but I'd watch it again.

They have Daughters, they played an important role in the film, but i know where you?re going with this, and no, so I'd stop right there.

Bill & Ted are still the most important characters in the film, but they share a destiny with the rest of their family. I really don't want to give more away.

Ted?s daughter was in that netflix show atypical. I personally have no desire to see the daughters, its a bill and ted movie for ****es sakes, if their screen time isnt minimal ill wait until the 4k discount release

I would describe this movie more like an appreciation for the first 2 movies than really having a substantial new story.

I actually think it felt too fast paced at times because of having so many characters involved. Bogus journey has moments with the robots, but Bill and Ted were the main focus.

I found the best character in this movie to be death.

Alex Winters was really good. He'd clearly been waiting decades to play Bill again, not unlike Steven Adler, the original drummer for Guns N Roses that has talked about nothing else for the last 30 years about how badly he wants to be in GNR again.

Keanu, on the other hand, looked bored and tired. He was clearly only there to do his old friend a favor, which just cements his reputation as an actually DECENT human being in the cesspool that is Hollywood.

The daughters were pure, 1000% cringe every time they were on screen. Kristen Schall also sucked the life out of every scene she was in, too.

I enjoyed it more than Tenet which was completely numbing and joyless. Movies are meant to entertain fundamentally, and this did that.

I saw it. I liked it. It had a tv quality to it tho. Keanu was the weakest part of the duo, imo. He's just not that guy anymore. His voice, delivery, and overall demeanor isn't quite right, but then again, maybe it is right since he's a 56 year old man. At times, Ii could see a glimpse of the old Ted.

I don't think it was simply age, Keanu is full of more life and energy in this interview than he was in the entire movie, I don't get why he was so stiff in the film, it's like he didn't know how to play Ted anymore.

I saw it. I liked it. It had a tv quality to it tho. Keanu was the weakest part of the duo, imo. He's just not that guy anymore. His voice, delivery, and overall demeanor isn't quite right, but then again, maybe it is right since he's a 56 year old man. At times, Ii could see a glimpse of the old Ted.

He probably can’t play the character anymore, but it is what it is for being almost 30 years later

I don't think it was simply age, Keanu is full of more life and energy in this interview than he was in the entire movie, I don't get why he was so stiff in the film, it's like he didn't know how to play Ted anymore.

Yeah, maybe he should have been himself instead of trying to act. :lol

i should be clear, I didn't have hopes for some masterpiece movie or something, and maybe thinking older guys could be as dumb funny as they were in youth was naive, my hope was just that I'd get a dumb, fun movie to break up the bleh of 2020, especially when so few new movies, especially ones of interest to me, are even coming out at all this year. This movie probably has good value for what it is, my issue is that what it is turned out to be quite off the mark from what I needed and wanted out of it.

Watching it through a torrent ..stopped it for now

You can clearly see that Keanu is so far removed from being Ted it’s pitiful to watch. :slap

Maybe I’ll watch it again later ..but this should’ve been done about five or six years ago. Before Keanu became an action hero star

Just sad that it looks like Keanu looks like he doesn’t care :lecture

It was crazy to see the guy that played Ted’s father in the original was still around :lol

Back