Bill & Ted 3: Face the Music

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When he shaves and cuts his hair, he ages like a mortal man. The beard and hair are the source of his immortality.

ejgp0VH.jpg

UmkS57B.jpg

The beard seems to disguise sunken cheeks and the beginnings of jowels.

I'm finding that with myself actually, as I'm gaining weight (and not the good kind) my jawline is disappearing. A beard has a way of restoring it.

Last edited:
The beard seems to disguise sunken cheeks and the beginnings of jowels.

I'm finding that with myself actually, as I'm gaining weight (and not the good kind) my jawline is disappearing. A beard has a way of restoring it.

Why not lose the weight? Do you drink alcohol? That probably doesn't help.

It's all the coke I drink. I've gotten away with it most of my life but now in my late 30s the metabolism isn't what it used to be.

I have my doubts about this being any good. The sequel wasn't and the surfer-stoner shtick I don't think translates well with middle aged men.

I have my doubts about this being any good. The sequel wasn't and the surfer-stoner shtick I don't think translates well with middle aged men.
I'll go in with low expectations and hope for the best.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Alex has still got it when playing Bill. Keanu not so much. He looks so weird without his beard and feels like he's phoning this in. We'll see.

Back