Bilbo Custom Project Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SANY2837.jpg

I was gonna say this looks awfully sexual...

Then I saw this one :horror

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Both these pics need to be seen! :lol I vote for these to be placed on the front page!

If i were to estimate, gollum is 1:575 in scale

:lol

:naughty

:rotfl

The DVD exclusive Gollum has a sh|tty paint job and could use some work in that area. If you care about him enough to put forth the time, money and effort I'm sure he would look great. Perhaps I'll take some measurements tomorrow and put the debate to rest on whether or not he's 1/6 scale. Whatever the case, he's darn close to it.

He's as close to 6th scale as the Hobbits are. And those pictures are wrong.

I was gonna say this looks awfully sexual...
:lol

That loincloth must be Elven. In the first image, it takes on the appearance of something else... especially with the way Gollum's squatting. :p Not to mention the additional realism of the exact effects from eating raw fish. Salmonella anyone? :lol

I found a Bilbo for like $22 shipped tonight on Amazon so I bought it and now am looking for yet another Frodo.

Weird, I also just snagged myself a Bilbo for $22, only this one was on eBay. Now I just need my two Frodos and one Sam and I'll be all set for the next wave of customs.

Has anyone tried modifying the Toybiz "soft" Witchking figure? I managed to get one dirt cheap but that solid plastic hood just has to go. I'm thinking of just layering it with some black cloth, but I'm wondering if anyone else has any suggestions. It'd be nice to have at least one villain in my LOTR 1:6 display.

Ok here is my Bilbo with staff. It is Gandalf's staff which I melted and pulled until it was the right height. decided the tobacco pouch (though not screen accurate) is a nice touch. My camera sucks so the colors aren't quite what they are in person. His jacket looks much greener in person.

IMGP25381.JPG

and from behind:

IMGP25391.JPG

Back