Bilbo Custom Project Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My new pressure pot and compressor are fantastic! Bilbo is one of the first I've cast in it. The wigs will be a lot easier now.

SDC10569.jpg

:rock :rock :rock :rock

Those are awesome. We do need a scarf for Pippin badly and a cloak for Merry. Then all we would need would be headsculpts to get here. Does anyone thing they would be up to sculpting the correct swords for Merry and Pippin as well as their Elven daggers.

What about backpacks? From the picture, it looks like Merry is wearing one, but not Pippin. And which one matches up best in terms of the on-screen appearance, the one that comes with the Frodo figure, or the one that comes with Sam? I seem to have a bunch of extras accessories from those two figures... :rolleyes:

It also appears as though Pippin has some kind of man-purse slung over one shoulder. Do we have anything that could work for that? I'm thinking of the bag that comes with the Indiana Jones figure, but that's a lot of money to pay for a single accessory.

i think its pretty cool that costume designers really make sure characters aren't all copying each other. It would have been really easy to have each character wear their gear the same.

I finished setting up my Bilbo over the weekend and wanted to share one quick pic. Still need to repaint the headsculpt and fiddle with the gear but I'm really liking how he's looking so far. HUGE thanks to Pix and his help in getting Bilbo (and Merry & Pip) to an excellent start!

Back