Bilbo Custom Project Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my second Frodo body and Toybiz Bilbo today. I'm ready to get to work. TheNam was right though. He does have a rather sweaty pedophile look about him and will need a good repaint.

I got my second Frodo body and Toybiz Bilbo today. I'm ready to get to work. TheNam was right though. He does have a rather sweaty pedophile look about him and will need a good repaint.

My extra Sam is on it's way from SS. I need another ex Frodo though. Can't seem to find a relatively cheap one though. :(

I also won a pattern on eBay for clothing to see if it comes in handy for anything.

I snatched up an Exclusive Frodo for $50 shipped. pixletwin passed on it and I was there to recover the fumble (Thanks, pix!). Unfortunately, I think we're witnessing the last of the great deals on these hobbit bodies. Especially once we go public with Merry and Pippin, all bets are off.

Last edited:
The walking stick is a definite must have for Bilbo. If anyone has any suggestions for one, lets hear them. :)

The walking stick is a definite must have for Bilbo. If anyone has any suggestions for one, lets hear them. :)

Don't know of one to grab from another figure. It'd be easy to sculpt or I suppose you can cast Gandalf's and just cut it down to size, though casting thin bits like that can be a pain.

Well crap, after seeing those last photos by BF I ordered me a toybiz Bilbo.

Now I have to find another Frodo :banghead :duh

Ween, you might not have to score an exclusive Frodo. I have an extra Sam sword and scabbard I picked up from Toy Anxiety that I may not need now. Let me know.

Thanks Blu! I'm trying to figure out what all I'll need for these projects. Gimli, Bilbo, Merry and Pippin. If I get another Frodo, I think I'll still need another hobbit body (for Bilbo) and another cloak (for Gimli).

Still haven't gotten a roto Gimli.

Well crap, after seeing those last photos by BF I ordered me a toybiz Bilbo.

Now I have to find another Frodo :banghead :duh

I told you dude. Now is the time to get your hobbits. You don't wanna pick up your TB Bilbo when he is $35 or more. You made the right decision. :lol

Back