Biker Scout! ORDERED!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Everyone,

In regards to all of the email inquiries we received regarding the Sideshow Premium Format Biker Scout statue. Here is my official statement on it.

We will not have this item available for preorder. Sideshow is allocating all dealers only 1 piece of this item. At least that is what they told me and I would have to assume there is no favoritism and all dealers will only get one. Sideshow is saying due to the heavy allocations on this piece. So I guess they are not making as many as people thought. I respect their decision since it's their item and if they do allow us more than the 1 piece, we will put it up for preorder.

If anyone has any questions, let me know. My apologies that we were not able to provide this piece to any of our clients.

Thanks,
Mike

Excellent!!!

Dusty, how long are you going to make us wait before revealing the final edition size? I know I am curious to find out where it lands.

mrichards2002 said:
Hi Everyone,

In regards to all of the email inquiries we received regarding the Sideshow Premium Format Biker Scout statue. Here is my official statement on it.

We will not have this item available for preorder. Sideshow is allocating all dealers only 1 piece of this item. At least that is what they told me and I would have to assume there is no favoritism and all dealers will only get one. Sideshow is saying due to the heavy allocations on this piece. So I guess they are not making as many as people thought. I respect their decision since it's their item and if they do allow us more than the 1 piece, we will put it up for preorder.

If anyone has any questions, let me know. My apologies that we were not able to provide this piece to any of our clients.

Thanks,
Mike

wow,,,I guess peeps that cancelled ss to go with fireside better re-order

mrichards2002 said:
Hi Everyone,

Thanks,
Mike

Thanks for the update, Mike!!

If dealers are limited to one piece, then I am officially sticking with Sideshow!! Not going to cancel to get a better price on a dealer piece that ain't gonna show up, lol.

Karma said:
wow,,,I guess peeps that cancelled ss to go with fireside better re-order

And fast--only 80 left. And news about the severe allocation will be spreading quickly, I would imagine.

Fence sitters--make up your mind ASAP!!

I'm going out to dinner. I want to see this thing sold out with an edition size posted on the product page by the time I get back!!!

:D

The allocation info is very interesting.

I'm glad I got my order in. I've already started collecting my pennies.

and with only 1 per person coupled with the short time passed & high price leads me to believe an uber low ES

Hi Everyone,

You're welcome. As soon as we got the information, I wanted to post it here. A bunch of people already emailed me to ask if I was upset. LOL. Not at all.
We have been a direct Sideshow Dealer for quite sometime and they have always been great with us. So if they have strict allocations on this product, I understand. One of the reasons we did not jump the gun and put it up earlier today. We wanted to get all of the information 1st and make sure it was accurate. I did not want to upset any of my customers if something like this did happen. I'm very happy we waited. From the way it's preselling, LOL, it doesn't look like it will last the night. Have a nice weekend everyone.

Thanks,
Mike

Wow...just went from 80 to 10. Word must be getting out about the dealers!

Kookie said:
5 left....go now or you could be sorry!!!

I have a feeling that once this is ready to ship you'll see more than a few people cancel due to the price tag. Not me, but some will for sure.

mrichards2002 said:
Hi Everyone,

We will not have this item available for preorder. Sideshow is allocating all dealers only 1 piece of this item.

Well that pushed me over the edge.

im glad i got one from ss. i was close to cancelling it and ordering frm a retailer. i decided to wait a lil while. its not out till next year so i have time.

Back