Biker Scout! ORDERED!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
darth dyp**** said:
With the size of this piece, I am thinking ES of 750.

And with the 20 day shipping notice later this year?? Cancellation Total:??

700:lol :lol

There is no way in hell this will come out this year. The final prototype hasn't even been approved yet. And with pieces this big and this detailed, they always hit production delays. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if this didn't hit until May of next year.

But that doesn't mean that there won't still be a ton of cancellations

MR has confirmed they are making an SS X-Wing. I wonder if the Scout PF made them put that info out there. They probably see a lot of people willing to spend $800 on an item like this. The X-Wing is more iconic and may cost around the same.

SolidLiquidFox said:
MR has confirmed they are making an SS X-Wing. I wonder if the Scout PF made them put that info out there. They probably see a lot of people willing to spend $800 on an item like this. The X-Wing is more iconic and may cost around the same.
The X-Wing unless is super limited it will be available for less. MR has less then 6 months to get this completed and produced. After that they have 3 months to sell every single peice they still have that is SW related. I am still questioning if they can get the X-Wing done in time even after what they have said. I think they are trying to do to much too fast 2 LE lightsabers, 2 Helmets, a SS X-Wing , and 2 more FX lightsaber. This is not counting the mini items and all the items on pre-order already.

I now what I said about the X-Wing is what everyone else has said about the scout but the difference is SS doent have less then 9 months to produce it and sell all of it stock.

Back