Biker Scout Broad-Sided...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: sooo.. is anyone in Vegas?

I live in Vegas, but I can ASSURE you that this is most certainly not my lady!

:emperor

I'm at work and my missus has a day off and is at home...

Why do i suddenly feel a bit uneasy about leaving my newly purchased hobbits lying out on the coffee table...

She's not answering the phone...

I have a bad feeling about this...

Only joking, my lady would never do something remotely near this but then again i know how to keep her happy... most of the time.

I just show her the 12" that isnt made by Sideshow :naughty

Last edited:

holy shat..those are the greatest nerds in the galaxie...I feel like punching some in their faces just because they have no clue about life, women or how to be a normal human.

heres one of my favorite post from a guy over there:

Even if it turns out to be a hoax it is in bad taste at best. If it is real, the level of immaturity and lack of judgment displayed is appalling. It is saddening at any rate to see how low people will sink to get their fifteen minutes of infamy on YouTube. In either case I really do feel sorry for anyone involved with any of these narcissistic people feeling the need to exhibit their own bad behavior in public; this just demonstrates the further coarsening of our society and a complete lack of respect for others. It says more about their own lack of character and self respect than anything about who they claimed wronged them.

:lol:monkey4:lol:monkey4:lol:monkey4

holy shat..those are the greatest nerds in the galaxie...I feel like punching some in their faces just because they have no clue about life, women or how to be a normal human.

heres one of my favorite post from a guy over there:

Even if it turns out to be a hoax it is in bad taste at best. If it is real, the level of immaturity and lack of judgment displayed is appalling. It is saddening at any rate to see how low people will sink to get their fifteen minutes of infamy on YouTube. In either case I really do feel sorry for anyone involved with any of these narcissistic people feeling the need to exhibit their own bad behavior in public; this just demonstrates the further coarsening of our society and a complete lack of respect for others. It says more about their own lack of character and self respect than anything about who they claimed wronged them.

:lol:monkey4:lol:monkey4:lol:monkey4

Now you know the real reason "scum" is in the name of that place :lol

Shadow needs to get a woman and give his right hand a rest. :lol

Guys, no bashing members of other boards please.

But it is a very creative destroy for replacement video, and if it's her's then even more so.

I don't really see how it's a sign of the decay of modern society though.

Assuming it's fake (and I don't see how it could NOT be), it's not nearly as bad as the videos of dumbasses buying a PS3 or iPhone or whatever and then smashing it just for the hell of it. Those always really annoyed me.

But it is a very creative destroy for replacement video, and if it's her's then even more so.

You're right. If it is real, she probably would've done it anyway, with or without a camera. That doesn't mean she should've done that, of course.

This is just hypothetical, I'm totally not convinced this thing is real.

Guys, no bashing members of other boards please.

I always said if I were really rich, I would buy up all statues of a particularly limited statue, like the Grey Hulk vs. Spidey, then destroy all but one on camera, just to watch the fanboys freak.:lol:lol:lol

I always said if I were really rich, I would buy up all statues of a particularly limited statue, like the Grey Hulk vs. Spidey, then destroy all but one on camera, just to watch the fanboys freak.:lol:lol:lol

That would be pretty dang funny.

And then you could sell the last one and recoup all the money you lost... :rotfl

I get a laugh off these boards when members act holier than RS. The same stupid arguements go on here as go on those boards.

Don't believe me? Just got to any of ther 'official picture threads'

wer're all nerds

I get a laugh off these boards when members act holier than RS. The same stupid arguements go on here as go on those boards.

Don't believe me? Just got to any of ther 'official picture threads'

we're all nerds

Tru dat - but some of us actually get out and experience the real world outside of the bubble.

I'm an avid poster on RS, not so much here since I'm mostly a one franchise fanboy. But yeah, the two sites do have different vibes.
Although to be fair to RS, each section runs the gambit on the normal vs. nerd scale. Not so much here since the weak get eaten alive on the Freaks board. :arr
-theropod

Back