Biker Scout Broad-Sided...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just saw this. Very fake for sure. If she was going to "teach him a lesson" then she'd have smashed more than just the scout. If she was SO angry as she claimed to be she'd have smashed tons of his stuff and she would not have had a "cheerleader" attitude through the whole video.

It was a nice attempt to fool people, but pretty obviously acting.

Real or not, this has certainly been a nightmare of mine; not that I wouldn't treat a girlfriend right, but some chicks are just crazy anyway, and I've dreaded landing one that just gets pissed that I even collect or something baseless and come home some day and find my ^^^^ all ^^^^ed up. Next thing you know I'm on the 11 O'Clock news and it's ugly from there lol.

what I learned from thsi video, Even SW nerds get laid ....lol

In serious note...i believe the statue is hers ;)

Why does everyone think everything's fake now? I do know of women who are that ditsy. I don't think that was acting because that would be just terrible acting. I think they are just that dumb. They even were talking near the end of it about how they had some drinks just beforehand too.

I dunno... There was nothing fake about destroying the Biker Scout. And I truly think Sideshow would have asked to send back that part of it if that's all that was wrong with the piece. That part of it's pretty light in comparison to the bike part as far as shipment costs. Plus I didn't even really see anything wrong with the Biker Scout warranting a total destruction of the toy for Sideshow to send a replacement.

We've already seen a couple of videos of people destroying their biker scouts at Sideshow's behest, so that combined with the questionable acting makes it seem very suspicious that they would just happen to choose that piece to destroy.

We've already seen a couple of videos of people destroying their biker scouts at Sideshow's behest, so that combined with the questionable acting makes it seem very suspicious that they would just happen to choose that piece to destroy.

Yup, exactly.. it's just for a replacement. Now, had the broads cleaned the shelves whole, that would be seriously messed up.

Real or not, this has certainly been a nightmare of mine; not that I wouldn't treat a girlfriend right, but some chicks are just crazy anyway, and I've dreaded landing one that just gets pissed that I even collect or something baseless and come home some day and find my ^^^^ all ^^^^ed up. Next thing you know I'm on the 11 O'Clock news and it's ugly from there lol.

:lol:lol:lol Live footage of you for some reason deranged, pantless, on top of your rooftop with this look on your face...............

:D

if you dont think its fake you dont know ^^^^ about women and I probably have a small p-nis

Last edited by a moderator:
She would've smashed the whole damn thing if it was real. Plus, she didn't seem PO'd enough for something that drastic..

My wife hates my statues and stuff, but wouldn't ever dream about doing something stupid like that.

She knows she would get this if she did:

fist.jpg

:lol:lol:rotfl

Its Fake. If she would have took that bat to all the cases then I'd be cracking up.

Wow, I can't believe just how far this thread is collapsing into the realm of tactless poor taste!!!

It's getting a bit much with the domestic violence jokes. Could you maybe tone it down some. It's really getting inappropriate.

Just my two cents though.

You hear a guy laughing when they run outside. Also how did it go from day time to night time all of sudden.

I really like the shelves that the guy has but that is so messed up.

Does anyone know what shelves they are or are they customs.

Back