Biker Scout Broad-Sided...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a good gag, but the acting wasn't that great - I didn't beleive it for a second. Why just the guy, why not the whole bike? Why not something more mysogynistic like the GG Slave Leia?

does anyone else notice the first comment asking them to step on toy cars barefoot? .....wtf

oh and shes a ^^^^^^ if it's real

Thats the reason you steel reinforce and triple padlock your collector room boys and girls and install automatic machine gun turrets! And people call me paranoid!:rolleyes::D

It's a good gag, but the acting wasn't that great - I didn't beleive it for a second. Why just the guy, why not the whole bike? Why not something more mysogynistic like the GG Slave Leia?

Thats what I was wondering.. if she was relaly pissed she would have taken the bike too. Just to be safe though I showed it to my wife and she said as long as I don't go to Vegas without her and I never see a hooker she won't smash my stuff. :)

Well I watched it again...

The girls do have a real vacant "OC/The Hills" quality to them don't they (like they are badly acting)?
If it's fake, well...it's the horror movie of the year! :horror

I have known a few crazy ^^^^^es in my time and I am not so quick to say fake. For instance crazy women (when they get like that) speak very matter of factly and with a certain tone that I detected in these 3. They almost do sound like acting because they have to pretend that they actually believe the crazy ^^^^ that is coming out of their mouths. I think Dave asked why they didn't break the Slave Leia. Well because the trooper was his favorite. The only reason I would say it is fake is because girls thoughts on the pricing of the items. No way would my fiance not know the prices of stuff. You ask why? Because I would say "Hey woman that shat is worth more than your fake a$$ coach handbag. Keep your hands off." (My wife would probably hurt me if I made such a bold statement) :lol The point is you really can't hide the price of stuff like this. My only other assessment is that this girl may not even be his fiance. She is crazy enough to think this guy is going to marry her. Maybe he uses that line for sex. :dunno

Anyways I am still in search of a Speeder Bike PF. Now there is one less I have to pick from. :monkey2

I have known a few crazy ^^^^^es in my time and I am not so quick to say fake. For instance crazy women (when they get like that) speak very matter of factly and with a certain tone that I detected in these 3. They almost do sound like acting because they have to pretend that they actually believe the crazy ^^^^ that is coming out of their mouths. I think Dave asked why they didn't break the Slave Leia. Well because the trooper was his favorite. The only reason I would say it is fake is because girls thoughts on the pricing of the items. No way would my fiance not know the prices of stuff. You ask why? Because I would say "Hey woman that shat is worth more than your fake a$$ coach handbag. Keep your hands off." (My wife would probably hurt me if I made such a bold statement) :lol The point is you really can't hide the price of stuff like this. My only other assessment is that this girl may not even be his fiance. She is crazy enough to think this guy is going to marry her. Maybe he uses that line for sex. :dunno

Anyways I am still in search of a Speeder Bike PF. Now there is one less I have to pick from. :monkey2

That's why I was so quick to believe it! I've known too many crazy chicas that sounded JUST like those girls. And the pricing, my Wife guesses way too low on mine too. When I got the Hulk PF, she was like... so how much did you pay for it? $150-200? :lol

She still loses her mind when I buy a HT figure... "$130?? That's WAAY too much!!"

still, maybe it's fake... maybe it's not... but it is still horrifying. :D

That's why I was so quick to believe it! I've known too many crazy chicas that sounded JUST like those girls. And the pricing, my Wife guesses way too low on mine too. When I got the Hulk PF, she was like... so how much did you pay for it? $150-200? :lol

She still loses her mind when I buy a HT figure... "$130?? That's WAAY too much!!"

still, maybe it's fake... maybe it's not... but it is still horrifying. :D

This video is a message to OK SITHLORD. :rotfl

Sad...sad indeed. It would have to be fake... cause that ^^^^^ would get kicked to the curb.

I think it is fake. But a few thoughts on if it WERE real:

1) Ladies - Never date a man who buys collectibles and not engagement rings. If he can not prioritize an engagement ring...he does not love you.

2) Guys - Get a freakin job that pays enough money to collect AND priotitize the more important things like engagement rings.

If the girl and the guy in this video really got engaged without a ring when he has all of those collectibles...that is not love.

Oh...and under ANY circumstances...if a lady I was with did that to me for real? She would be out the door. No ifs, ands or buts. And it is not a matter of losing a replaceable collectible. It is the simple fact that I would never want to be with a person like that.

Back