Biker Scout Broad-Sided...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the people over at RS. I would never sign up for that board. Talk about hyperbole. Dont they buy expensive cars for movies all the time and them blow the ^^^^ out of them? :lol

Oh come on guys. If I judged this board by the behavior of a few members in a few threads, I'd stay far far away from here. There are a lot of good people on RS.

I was careful not to generalize, as there are genuinely good guys there. But there are some common recurring memes from hanging out there too much, as with any other community.

Oh come on guys. If I judged this board by the behavior of a few members in a few threads, I'd stay far far away from here. There are a lot of good people on RS.

:wave

Hopefully I straddle the stereotypes and am somewhere between nerd and rock star, generous helper to other collectors and mad profiteer. Sort of the Andrew Carnegie of RS. :rolleyes: :rotfl

But yeah, I don't have a major problem with Phillip, although it's beyond obvious that he's trying to cash in from each and every Star Wars fan. :monkey1
-theropod

I signed up at rebelscum, so I could buy a saber to flip. Same reason I joined here. To buy a Witchking statue to flip. Technically I bought the WK on ebay, but I found out about it here.

I will reiterate - a few extremists don't make for a bad board. Let's not badmouth anyone.

I have a hard time understainding an extreme reaction to the posters though. Even if I'd been taken in from the start, once it's revealed and the reason for it, I'd think it was pretty funny (which I do). I'm sure the SSC returns department got a kick out of it too.

If I had to destroy a fig for Sideshow I wish I could have come up with a cool idea like that one... it was funny.

Back