Biggest Letdown or Worst Video Game of 08

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me it was Too human, the game play was just decent and it was only 4 levels long, and the rpg elements of the game failed IMO

Easy enough to answer! Spore!!

The scumbags at EA have a neat little clause in their EULA that says anything you create belongs to them. So if you create a million $$ idea, they own it. Cute huh?

I read that and had to dump the entire download without playing. %^@##!!

EA in Japanese means NO. Just say no!

For me Force Unleashed was the biggest let down of the games I played. It just felt rushed, with a few too many artificial barriers put in place. When I'd finished it once I had no desire to play it through ever again (unlike MGS4 which I immediately started again) luckily I was able to trade it in for Lego Batman :D

The scumbags at EA have a neat little clause in their EULA that says anything you create belongs to them. So if you create a million $$ idea, they own it. Cute huh?

I pretty much boycott everything EA owns - does....the main reason I did not buy or play Dead Space - though I will get it used from Gamestop eventually - that way EA doesn't see one dime of that money.

I love Mass Effect so with Bioware being owned by EA now, you can imagine how depressed that made me.

Force Unleashed was so disappointing, especially for a next gen game. Rember how awsome the clips were before the game's release?

Back