Getting my hands dirty!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpsarri

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello boys and girls!!
My name is Jean Paul or just jpsarri for forum formalities. I became a member of this forum back in September, but I haven't taken the time to introduce myself to you all. Well, today is the day and I am glad to meet wonderful people in this place.

I have been a collector all my life. I have a passion for miniature things and small scale stuff. I love die cast models of cars, trains, planes, etc; wooden boats and model maquettes of towns, houses and historic sites. I eagerly collect action figure toys, statues and dioramas of different sizes and materials; I enjoy reading comics, playing video games and watching cartoons and movies with my family.

I am 34 years old; I am Mexican American and I live in the beautiful state of South Carolina in the USA, with my beautiful wife and lovely daughter. I work for the biggest financial institution in the world and I am a proud believer of Jesus Christ, although I respect people's freedom to their own personal beliefs.

My favorite franchise is Marvel but I also love DC, Masters of the Universe, Thundercats, Street Fighter, GI Joe, Star Wars, Ghostbusters, TMNT, etc. I have an ever growing collection that mainly consist of Sideshow, Pop Culture Shock, Kotobukiya and Bowen pieces, but I also venture into the product lines of other companies.

I love playing fighting and old retro games, adventure and action games like Arkham City, the Uncharted franchise, Tomb Raider, Fall of Cybertron, etc. But I also play first and 3rd person shooters like Battlefield 3, MAG, Killzone, Socom, Mass Effect, Red Dead Redemption and many others.

This is not a short introduction but it is all there is.

My ebay name is: jpsarri (look at my auctions).

My youtube name and channel is also: jpsarri (check my videos and reviews).

My PSN tag is: FAITH-WARRIOR (get ready to rumble!)

Thanks for reading this lengthy message and for sharing your thoughts and collection photos. For the last 2 years that I have been a guest on this site (never had the boldness to speak out until now), you all have been an inspiration.

Keep rocking on!!!!! and let's get down and dirty ;)

Last edited:
wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Back