BIG GUY Playground. Pg 15 New Updates

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: BIG GUY Playground. Pg 14 New Updates

This is All customs in one thread and here is the only sub section that truly caters for that.
I do have Star Wars within and some on the go too.
Plus mate been here longer thank you Natedog and No one has complained before.

Some great work going on there Big Guy , especially like the Halo stuff . My Spartan's been on the back-burner for too long . Maybe it's time to get back in the saddle .

Thundergod, Hell yes mate get the Spartan out mate, be awesome to see :D

BTW I recall your amazing 2000ad Judge & Lawmaster. Guess who has those both in the pipe ;) Finally have 2 Rear wheels from the Action Man Chopper motorbike, so that is the wheels sorted and now to build.

As for Judge, currently its a one piece spandex Black suit, though hoping to find 2 piece Plain Leathers in Black sometime (Big fan of the 2 part look Carlos does).
Helmet is from Fletchirwin71 and a Dredd badge. Though thinking of changing name and having fun with my own Judge than old Stoney Chin.
Belt I am using Kar98 pouches.
Need to sort everything else still.
wip judge.jpg

Been also working on some BLADE 2 stuff.
Reinhardt's bladed pistols and holster I made. Started with 2 Beretta's with compensators I picked up (as close enough). Then built the top slide to be accurate, New pistol grip, modified the compensator, Also Metal Blades. Also etched onto the blades the Japanese characters. Added Holster lugs and made 2 holsters (L&R).
rein pistols1.jpg
rein belt holsters.jpg
rein guns complete1.jpg

r14.jpg
r10.jpg
r21.jpg
r17.jpg

Also sculpted 2 Reaper head sculpts and started the fun project of painting them.
reaper5.jpg
wipreap2.jpg
wipreap-1.jpg

Lastly an ongoing project got some more loving. Marvels UNION JACK as worn by Joey Chapman (Current Union Jack). When the New Invaders series came out I really liked the logical take on a tactical uniform for him, consisting of Body armour, Respirator/Armoured mask etc.
Still have to sort belt order and weapons yet but getting there.
Also posted him with my SUPER SOLDIER Rogers for comparison on size and stature.
uj cover.jpg
1888730_10153288607769782_8494108135971026483_n.jpg
1476317_10153288608134782_1720867979699299868_n.jpg

Attachments

• reap1.jpg
    reap1.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 96
  • reap2.jpg
    reap2.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 96
Oh also, Just came into several Mando figures and parts.

So been out of it for awhile on the Star Wars side, however some notable characters worth doing?
Plan on a Montross, Jodo Kast but after that not sure. Not that bothered for Jaster Mareel, so Ideas welcomed :D

Well my UNSC Marine armour is pretty much done. ALso took my first trip into the "Scary" world of molding and casting.
Not as scary as I figured and to prove it, here is my first attempt. Now can do a Squad of UNSC Marines and 2 Pilots.
The helmets and shins are slush casts too.

Go Me YAY!!
zunsclot.jpg

Back