BIG GUY Playground. Pg 15 New Updates

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big guy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Curious to know if anyone has built Boba Fett a speederbike? Maybe one from the EU from the comics?

Contemplating having a crack at the bike he uses in the Bounty on Bar kooda and following 2 stories.
BFBOBK-FC.jpg

So if anyone has done it any advice or moreso some photos of theirs?
Cheers.

Last edited:
Re: BOBA FETT Speederbikes

Why would Boba need a speeder bike when he has a jet pack?

Ahh see the pack I reckon is for short journey`s or to get outta the **** quickly. For the longer ground transport well the speederbike is nimble enough and quick enough to tear around on.

Cool love to see you have a crack at that. Have you got many ref pics? Looks really good

Thank`s Dorgmal Snow I shall be starting on it once this bout of viral flu has left the house LOL
As for ref well i do have all three stories (just the art work leaves a lot to be desired) and I have made preliminary sketches to 1/6th size of the main body minus vanes. So feeling confident and don`t think it`ll take that long either once started.

Yeah, this seems really cool! I cant wait to see what you do with this.

Thank`s Dorgmal Snow I shall be starting on it once this bout of viral flu has left the house LOL
As for ref well i do have all three stories (just the art work leaves a lot to be desired) and I have made preliminary sketches to 1/6th size of the main body minus vanes. So feeling confident and don`t think it`ll take that long either once started.

You don't dig Cam Kennedy's art work?
That's a shame. He's a legendary veteran of the golden era of 2000ad. His Dredd was incredible.
IMO he's a genius, ironically, the speeder you want to make was designed in whole by Cam.

Last edited:

feroze13, not a huge fan of Cam`s Dredd either I`m afraid to say. I prefer good old Carlos and one or two others but yea Cam`s style wasnt to my liking.
As for Fett the ink work is fantastic but NOT a fan of the way he uses the colours.

Looking at the comments on amazon for that book, you're not in the minority with that opinion, the tinted values of the colouring seemed to alienate a lot of people.
But, I have great love for the man's work, and fond memories of copying his stuff as a kid, good luck with the bike.

I can't stop thinking about this custom. I found a couple of nice reference pics out on the web.

feroze13 I didn`t know that. It`s just personal taste for me and know many who do love Cam`s work, just not me :(

Crimsonbob I hope to do it justice (I hope).

dh4, WOW didn`t know Hasbro had made one for the 3 3/4 SW line, nice.

dh4, WOW didn`t know Hasbro had made one for the 3 3/4 SW line, nice.

I don't think they did.... which is why he said it was a custom. :lecture

I'd really like to see this in 1/6, it's gonna be awesome! :panic:

Are there any more pics of this swoop/speeder ? It looks like it would be a good warm up project before I start on my BARC Speeder !

Cheers Big Guy , I think I've found my next project right there !:yess:

I am working on like 3 different droid projects, but now I am all excited about doing this one too! Oh well, GOTTA HAVE A HOBBY!!!

Back