Big Chief Studios James Bond Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got around to putting the new replacement head on my GF bond and the neck adapter is smaller on new head?

WTF? Anyone else get this?

Big Chief sucks. Never ordering their stuff again

f1aad16d571b9d773e41de81e99b7c78.jpg

Last edited:
I didn’t get a good look at the peg hole, but it did pop on to my Bond with some effort. The fit is pretty tight and the hairdryer they recommend is needed. I guess that explains why. :lol

I guess that shows how fed up so many are - many of us haven’t even bothered to put the replacement heads on yet.

I knew someone did it. I think another too. So it fits, but yeah its smaller... the curious thing is the neck itself looks smaller too. Smaller neck, smaller hole.

I had the heads side-by-side and never noticed any size difference.

I just recieved this figure a couple days ago. I too had a little nose rub issue. I sent them pics of it. Hopefully, they will send a replacement head. Lol

Its very easy to get the head back on. Just follow the instructions heat the bottom of the head up and it easily pops on.

Just got around to putting the new replacement head on my GF bond and the neck adapter is smaller on new head?

WTF? Anyone else get this?

Big Chief sucks. Never ordering their stuff again

f1aad16d571b9d773e41de81e99b7c78.jpg

Another plot twist. So is pencil neck Bond shorter as well as thinner? Or the same length?

Wouldn't a smaller neck hole mean a tighter joint when you position his head? If so I'd consider that a positive.

I don’t remember having an issue with getting the new head on . Getting the first head off !! That required the hair dryer.

Sounds like the original head used a firm plastic, hence the difficulty getting it off. Perhaps the new head, although a smaller hole, is softer plastic so technically easier to get on.

The first head popped right off for me. There was no way in hell this new head would pop right on without the hair dryer. For the time being, I put the old head back on and am selling the whole figure with second head together. Figured someone might want the old head to repaint.

There are plans for everything... but all we've been told is that Dr. No is next (Bond and Dr No) and after that is one set representing both Dalton movies.

The pace is very slow at the moment, hopefully things will pick up once BCS is set up at this new factory. But Thunderball looks to be a long ways off.

There are plans for everything... but all we've been told is that Dr. No is next (Bond and Dr No) and after that is one set representing both Dalton movies.

The pace is very slow at the moment, hopefully things will pick up once BCS is set up at this new factory. But Thunderball looks to be a long ways off.

Thanks Wor. If they have a new factory and tighter production moving forward, I may get in on this. At the moment I can't bring myself to brave the various issues their current Bond has, just want one at some point. Preferably hassle-free.

Back