Big Chief Studios James Bond Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The DID Roger Moore have a brand new head sculpt done by Rocco Tartamella on commision for them, the first issue DID Roger Moore figure was horrible and not even from a mile will pass as Moore!!...DID must have a warehouse full of unsold "first attempt" figures that went unsold because the bad likeness, now....they will just swap the old bad HS withe new and superb new one and they will have a big seller in their hands!!...is still have the wrong type of revolver and shoulder holster for the Live and Let Die clothing set up...but that is an easy fix. DID is even offering a limited "double pack deal" with Brosnan MI6 "Agent Paul" figure!!!...including shipping is almost like a free extra figure compared with the price tag of the other upcoming Roger Moore 007 figure and shipping.

Where can we purchase from and what is the price tag likely to be?

I prefer the headsculpt on the DID but the outfit and accessories on the Big Chief figure. Might pick up both depending on the price.

Why does BCS and DiD both have such a cheap looking belt? :gah:

I have several of my own Moore figure bashes and this new DiD head will look smashing on my TSWLM Naval battledress Bond.

Where can we purchase from and what is the price tag likely to be?

I prefer the headsculpt on the DID but the outfit and accessories on the Big Chief figure. Might pick up both depending on the price.

Is already on preorder form at DID webpage...the single figure and the limited "Moore/Brosnan combo"

Is there pics of really nice new sculpt like in video?And have you link for DID please?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk

I do like the improved headsculpt but not sure if the whole package is worth $220 and that's assuming the finished product is as good as the proto. The outfit and accessories seem someway below big chiefs effort.

Also how can they get the Moore sculpt so right and the Brosnan one so wrong?

007-rm-05-logo_orig.jpg

Did Moore ever wear a suit like that as Bond? I know he wore a Tux a few times and plenty of suit and tie combo's but I don't recall that one.

Still for just $119 you can get this guy. :rotfl

17-feb-2017-5-48-pm_orig.jpg

The only thing good in that whole pack is the Moore head.

Yeah I have to agree. The two outfits look ridiculously cheap, and the body proportions not nearly as good as on the BCS.

Think I'll probably end up skipping both, as I'm just not enough of a Moore fan to pay that much for one. And I don't feel like going through the hassle of piecing together a more accurate custom using both figures.

That Trump will be worth a fortune one day.

The only thing good in that whole pack is the Moore head.

Yeah I couldn't justify that price for just the head. Shame.

I'm trying to restrict myself to looking for one good Moore figure and Jaws to stand alongside him. If I buy any other Bond I'd suddenly feel the need to get them all and their villains. :lol Really don't want go down that road.

I was hoping Spy Who Loved Me would have been Big Chief's 2nd bundle of Bond figures... but they strangely went with Live and Let Die.

I also think a Jaws and Moore from TSWLM would sell very well. I hope this line lasts long enough to get to those two. The body requirements for Jaws means the line needs to turn a tidy profit before BCS will invest in something like that.

I was hoping Spy Who Loved Me would have been Big Chief's 2nd bundle of Bond figures... but they strangely went with Live and Let Die.

I also think a Jaws and Moore from TSWLM would sell very well. I hope this line lasts long enough to get to those two. The body requirements for Jaws means the line needs to turn a tidy profit before BCS will invest in something like that.

That would have been my thought too, but isn’t Baron Samedi an all new body for them? I suppose they would get more use out of a muscle body than a giant one, but surely Jaws and TSWLM would have sold far better than LaLD? I’m passing completely on LaLD but would have bought Jaws and Bond from TSWLM - even before nosegate being settled. BCS really can’t afford any more slip ups at this point. Nosegate and LaLD are stikes one and two. Another one and the line is as good as dead before it really even had a chance.

There is certainly a demand for Bond figures but the choices after Goldfinger weren’t the best. I do feel they should have gone with Skyfall or maybe Spectre to attract the younger collectors as Craig is the current Bond and there is certainly a strategy to having figures from the current content available. I’d have gone to Moore after that though. Bouncing around might work better than just doing the golden oldies.

I can't find two figures offer pack.How much cost Moore &"Brosnan"?

I can't find two figures offer pack.How much cost Moore &"Brosnan"?

It's here. If you scroll down the price is $309.99. Way too much if you ask me when it's only the Moore sculpt that is above average. The tailoring looks really poor compared to Big Chief's Bond figures.

https://www.did.co/DIDxWT.html

Totally agree.And even sculpt on big screen looks not so perfect.But also BC.

Back