Big Chief Studios James Bond Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Big Chief Studios Acquires James Bond License

The White Dinner Jacket with Red Corsiage would be a great additional pack, even better inside a zipped black scuba suit!

How did it ever stay so dry and unwrinkled?

Such outfit I would like even more as 3 peace suit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait for this line to get rolling. We needed this oh so bad. Please don't suck big chief.

Wow!
Just saw the pics.
I'm very impressed.
The paint apps seem a bit "heavy", like there's a bit too much going on, but I think it's safe to say I'll get Bond.

The old SSC bond in the white tux had a ppk gun, a vodka bottle, martini glass, cigarettes, etc.

Hope we at least get the martini glass.

Just noticed that the quote is attributed to Goldfinger when it was Bond's line.

attachment.php

Oops.

Yeah, someone already pointed that out.

Those photos look great!

I wonder how big the ES will be? I imagine alot of people will want to have a Connery Bond figure.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

This is exactly how I feel.
I would've loved to hear Blitzway or HT. I want any Bond figures on their level.

I think the licencor picked BCS over the others being a UK company to do the Bond figures and am sure the others had bid in to get the license as well.
I'm sure they know the characters better inside and out and give them a chance to work hard on these figures.

HT already have enough licences, I am glad that another company, albeit a smaller one, won the licence.

I'll be attending the annual U.K toyfair.Will Big Chief be there?

I hope they'll post some more pics before preorder begins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apparently they'll be showing these (and other products) at both Spring Fair at the NEC Birmingham (5th-9th February) and Toy Fair in New York (18th-21st February), so we shouldn't have too long to wait now until we start seeing some new pics.

Interesting, look forward to seeing more.

Apparently they'll be showing these (and other products) at both Spring Fair at the NEC Birmingham (5th-9th February) and Toy Fair in New York (18th-21st February), so we shouldn't have too long to wait now until we start seeing some new pics.

Thanks for that! Very eager indeed. I do hope they post more photos prior the actual show reveal.

Back