Big Chief Studios James Bond Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Big Chief Studios Acquires James Bond License

This thread took a bit of a turn from when it first started :lol

glad to see big chief have shut people up a bit with these 3 reveals. All of them look fantastic.

Can't wait to see more!

It's a lack of interest because Its been many months and we get 1 picture of each figure with no details or pricing.

These look impressive, but Goldfinger isn't one of my favourite Bond films, so I will likely skip these and see what comes next.

Yeah my fav is From Russia With Love. Red Grant could of killed Bond if he hadn't got greedy with the gold sovereigns. :exactly:

That side on Bond is simply, Bond. Sold on that one pic alone.
Goldfinger is 18 carat and Odd Job looks absolutely smashing. So I'll be preordering all 3.

Looking forward to Pierce and Daniel Craig

Pierce is the one I'm eager for. These shots are super promising though. Definitely a new level for them.

Lol yeah because they commissioned inigo to do the headsculpts.

Wow just saw this today! The definitive Bond finally gets a figure :yess:

A tuxedo version would be nice too.

I don't know anything about this company, but I'll keep an eye on for sure. They can't be worse than Sideshow.

I don't know anything about this company, but I'll keep an eye on for sure. They can't be worse than Sideshow.
Their sculpts are good but paint can be hit or miss. Their bodies are terrible but apparently they're fixing that. The tailoring is is hit or miss as well and actually releasing products is always a problem for them but when they're good like their 7b 11th Doctor they're really good. I would put them at Sideshow quality at worst and frequently better.

Their sculpts are good but paint can be hit or miss. Their bodies are terrible but apparently they're fixing that. The tailoring is is hit or miss as well and actually releasing products is always a problem for them but when they're good like their 7b 11th Doctor they're really good. I would put them at Sideshow quality at worst and frequently better.

Sucks to hear that about the tailoring. Bond is the kind of character that needs good tailoring. He's known for his nice suits and tuxedos.

Suits should be okay. They've done a good job with the suits on the Doctor Who figures, for the most part. It's mostly jackets they've had problems with and that shouldn't effect Bond too much. The new bodies should help with tailoring as well, the clothes can better fit the physique, I hope.

Gandalf was going to be my last figure but I guess now it'll be Connery's Bond :)

Their paint is notoriously flat, but they seem to be working on it. I have their new Sherlock sculpt and the latest Moriarty figure. A very long way to go, but definitely an improvement.

The tailoring on Moriarty is atrocious. Very poor. So, let's hope they can up their game on tailoring. From the pictures though, it looks like that's going to happen.

Really looking forward to seeing that Connery front on. Makes me curious why the other two are shown, but not him. Pending likeness? Or hiding it for now?

If you know Inigo works, you can be sure about they are hiding it to keep intrigue ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back